What dirt bike wheels and tires will fit 2014 Kawasaki KSR 110 Pro

shabah06

Hello every one this is my first posting.

I bought 2014 Kawasaki KSR 110 Pro to have fun riding it on sand and desert trails, I relies I have to modify this bike as a trail bike by changing the wheels and tires to rear 12” and front 14”.

In short I want to get some new off road tires, wheels and hubs.

Anyone can help on advising what is the best modification for the KSR to upgrade the wheels and tires for trail use.

Cheers guys

• Like 1

Thank you for your feedback it looks nice this is what I would like to finely arrive to but for the two wheels.

I have done extensive net research on the wheel and tire configuration for the Kawee KSR 110, I have seen only photos of some bike which has dirt bike rubber on the two wheels but it seems the two wheels are of the same rim size 12” which will makes it somehow stiff ride on hard trail roads.

Any idea where in Thailand I can find the appropriate 12” rear and 14”front wheels setup to fit the KSR.

Cheers

coobah666

Was there too much modification done on your Lifan Pony front wheel conversion from a wide 120/90-12” to narrow dirt bike 17”. I’m referring to front hub location of break disc in relation to break cylinder..etc. OR it was straight bolt on job

II2

Which area in BKK you are referring to specialized in KSR.

Cheers guys

I’m novice in the subject of modification the KSR comes with aluminum wheels with molded hubs, I don’t know if the dealer will have hubs other than the OEM wheels for the KSR.

I don’t have the specification of the hub and diminution, holes …etc to order a hub that will fit, I believe it will have to be aftermarket hubs.