Rentals with Roof top pools

intel4004

Okay just totally out of curiosity but does anyone know of a serviced condo / hotel with rates of no more than 10k BHT / month (or in that ball park) which have a roof top pool.

I'm talking of places with a decent reputation in or near CM, with great views.

Anyone?

Guest jonzboy

smith residence- small rooftop pool and gym, 8th floor so city views with mountains beyond. Near Chiang Mai Gate.

good call!!! will check this place out on my next visit (already booked in to my usual condotel)

smith residence- small rooftop pool and gym, 8th floor so city views with mountains beyond. Near Chiang Mai Gate.

Small is indeed the word for it.

The elevator as it is one of those that stops half way between floors and the pool is one of those you can dive into and hit your head on the other end.

Seems to me they were also looking at 8 baht a unit for the electricity. Many places charge that.

The Gym well let us say four is a crowd.

It is a nice area and a decent view from the roof.

Hillside 4 has a rooftop pool that is kind of reserved for the 15th floor but can use it occasionally.

The hitch with a roof top pool is that it takes crazy amounts of chemicals to keep chlorine from dissapating.

It's like swimming in a chemical soup.

BTW even salt water pools require chlorine.

• Like 1

good call!!! will check this place out on my next visit (already booked in to my usual condotel)

Doesn't look too bad at all.

Hillside 4 has a rooftop pool that is kind of reserved for the 15th floor but can use it occasionally.

The hitch with a roof top pool is that it takes crazy amounts of chemicals to keep chlorine from dissapating.

It's like swimming in a chemical soup.

BTW even salt water pools require chlorine.

Any idea of what they would charge, will call in there but just wondering now.

You may want to have a look at Riverside, by Holiday Inn. Very good pool on 2nd level (not rooftop!) with minor views over the Ping but if you get a high condo, you will have great views from your terrace over trees and riverto mountains beyond.

You should get a nice studio for 10k but 2 months may cost a little more.Worth a look anyway.

• Like 1

You may want to have a look at Riverside, by Holiday Inn. Very good pool on 2nd level (not rooftop!) with minor views over the Ping but if you get a high condo, you will have great views from your terrace over trees and riverto mountains beyond.

You should get a nice studio for 10k but 2 months may cost a little more.Worth a look anyway.

Did have a quick look and they seemed to have hotel type rooms rather than self contained long stay apartment style accommodation. Am I not looking properly?

Did have a quick look and they seemed to have hotel type rooms rather than self contained long stay apartment style accommodation. Am I not looking properly?

I fear you are not. Did you look at Riverside Condominium?? 552 units of varying sizes, many lived in by owners and others by tenants.

• Like 1

I fear you are not. Did you look at Riverside Condominium?? 552 units of varying sizes, many lived in by owners and others by tenants.

Your fear is founded. Yes looks really good, best I've seen so far.

Do you or have you lived there?

Many thanks

The rental office near the lobby handles the hotel like rooms there... Talk to Joy at the following website she handles units that are rented out by owners... She is great... I stayed there while I was renovating an old townhouse... Overall a great place... The only thing I would say bad about the place is the building provided wifi is terrible!...

http://chiangmairiversidecondo.com/property-condo-rent/

The rental office near the lobby handles the hotel like rooms there... Talk to Joy at the following website she handles units that are rented out by owners... She is great... I stayed there while I was renovating an old townhouse... Overall a great place... The only thing I would say bad about the place is the building provided wifi is terrible!...

Oh crumbs, wifi is something that does need to be good. When were you last there using the wifi as it may have improved since.

Oh crumbs, wifi is something that does need to be good. When were you last there using the wifi as it may have improved since.

sent PM