Just cleared overstay. Return with tourist visa?

If my biggest concern is maximizing time in Thailand and I'm currently in Cambodia like now, is it a mistake to get a tourist visa here? Maybe it's better to try a visa exempt return and then get a double entry visa in Yangon and an educational visa afterwards. Interested to hear thoughts on this

No better for you to get a tourist visa first. 2 entries.
Visa exempt, then a student visa or ask for a tourist visa again.

I bet as long you ask for tourist visa and you show where your money come from and you write a letter stating you don't work in thailand, you won't have any problem.

If you lie and they catch you working, you will be out in no time with a 10 years ban maybe. Edited by bitcoinman

• 2 weeks later...

I flew out from Suvarnabhumi Sunday afternoon. Paid my 20.000 Baht fine for little over 3 years overstay. Signed a lot of papers and promised not to do it again as they made sure I knew that new rules was about to take effect, then I was of to Phnom Penh. Got the tourist visa from the embassy there, and Friday afternoon I was back in Suvarnabhumi, and got my 2 months visa. No questions asked, did´nt even raise an eyebrow..in fact the immigration officer barely looked at me.

My advice...If you have overstay GET OUT NOW.....and then back in :)

Wat a bullshit don muang u can go international flight china Malaysia Cambodia .with air Asia

I assume you mean "What".  "Don Muang" should start with capital letters, since it is a name. u is actually spelled you. "go international flight" does not makes sense at all. China should start with a capital C, and Air Asia with a capital A....... but BULLSHIT you got right !!!!!