The existential agony of a Bangkok urbanite

webfact

the devil takes the hindmost and gets trampled in the greedy rush ,some people like where they live as theyve been there a long time and dont want the piles of cash as they didnt sell their soul to the devil yet

Oh dear this lady who does nothing herself is disturbed by actual work, that dirty 4 letter work should never interfere with anyone's life.

Must be terrible having these uncouth sweaty smelly workers so close, something no lady should ever have to endure.

Look down at them lady and think how lucky you are not to be out in the sun, the dust and the heat working with them for a pittance.

How lucky you are to be in your air con bedroom while they go back to their temporary tin shacks and sleep on the floor.

This is one of the most stupid comments I've ever seen on this forum. Complete and utter nonsense.

Is that right.

So you are one of those who has absolutely no respect for those who do the work.

Sorry but I think the other way, woken at 8 oclock, most people who actually work, in the markets, in the fields, on the sea, do the driving and work in the factories have been out of bed for hours.

Sorry, I have little sympathy for whingers who think they are above others and I don't mind saying so.

What has the article got to do with work? Have you actually read it? If you have, would you be happy to live next door to this building site? I doubt it very much.