What international airlines allowed 60 kg luggage ?

Sandman77

According to seatguru for AirBerlin

'Business Class passengers are allowed two checked bags, weighing up to 70lbs/ 32kg each.' (my emphasis)

Link http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Air_Berlin/baggage.php

Ref

Are you bringing lots of radios back to Thailand?

Doubt it. Probably the full Oxford English Dictionary.

Korean Air offered to charge me $100.00 USD or 10,000 points off my club card for 1 bag that weighed 60 lbs. That's 10 lbs. over their limit. I chose the 10,000 point option. You might have to send that 60 Kg bag via the airlines air freight division. Call your airlines airfreight division. I'm sure it won't be cheap.

As a matter of fact, access British Airways website and scroll down to overweight baggage section. It will direct you to another site (IAG) that appears to handle items like yours for BA. Quite detailed information there regarding different types of overweight cargo.

PIA, but be aware that flying with them is an adventure... I once flew with them (2003) and it took three days to reach Bangkok from Europe. Many problems with the permits to start/land etc. One night stopover in Dhaka and on each stopover massive delays. At the check-in it seemed to me that everybody had 100kg+ of luggage. Quite cheap, but I never flew again with them, I now prefer to pay for what I like.... better to lose a Dollar and arrive relaxed and safe...

Fatfather