is pattya bangkok ladies as loud talking as issan ladies

davetrout

Hey fellas,

l started a topic in issan forum similar but this topic are they all the same in thailand.

my wife has moved with me to australia and she can't kick the loud talking. when she talking to my 1 year old son. she is not angry just loud. even her english but she is slowly getting solfter at that.

And I thought it was just my wife!?

She's a native of Bangkok and I can't remember how many times I have asked her to talk a little softer. She seems even louder than her friends but maybe that's just me.

She does talk a little softer to me now but I find it difficult at times to have a conversation with friends in English when she is talking to her friends in Thai near me. It's particularly evident when I am on the phone so I try and move away but that's not always easy.

Good to know it's not just me.

Generally, loud people are considered to be in the posession of only a few brain cells, whereas the quiter folk are considered to have received a better education. I work with a very loud boss (Thai lady) who shouts at her employees. This is a sure sign of weakness and poor management skills. Take note when dating, why get hooked up with a noisy lady in the first place?

• Like 2

Generally, loud people are considered to be in the posession of only a few brain cells, whereas the quiter folk are considered to have received a better education. I work with a very loud boss (Thai lady) who shouts at her employees. This is a sure sign of weakness and poor management skills. Take note when dating, why get hooked up with a noisy lady in the first place?

But some guys like the "loud talking ladies" as its a sure sign they have snared a kathoey giggle.gif

What you need to do mate is start shouting at her see if she liked its, or start recording her and play it back to her and she might start thinking of toning down for you..

As other posters have said, she must be loud if she is louder than some of them manly Hardy aussie women from out of town, where most of them wear the trousers in the relationship.

Edited by thai20144