Honda rider training center Ramkhamhaeng

eeeya

There's been a few threads about this place but nothing really current.

Has anyone been here lately? what was your experience?

I dont have a bike licence yet or too much experience riding anything other than rental scooters around holiday islands, but im looking at buying a small engine bike with a manual clutch.

edit: heres the link

http://www.aphonda.co.th/hondasafety/

Edited by eeeya

I have been there twice for test riding only and had chance to ride around.

They provide license program amd safety riding course. License course takes two days, i believe friday and saturday. At the end of two days they provide you a certificate which can be replaced to license at dep. of transportation. They provide all kinds of bikes, scooter, with clutch etc also protection equipment is provided. I am planning to go there for big bige safety riding course when i buy my bike

They provide license program amd safety riding course. License course takes two days, i believe friday and saturday. At the end of two days they provide you a certificate which can be replaced to license at dep. of transportation. They provide all kinds of bikes, scooter, with clutch etc also protection equipment is provided. I am planning to go there for big bige safety riding course when i buy my bike

What were the costs?

Thanks

Were the classes in Thai language only? Or mixed?

I've done other practical training courses for work (fire fighting, confined space) and the instructors teach in dual language.

I didnt get any course so I dont know the prices. But not so expensive I am sure.

Intructors speak some basic English. However I am not sure about teoric class.

Here is the contact information below. There are employees whom you can communicate in English. post-181825-1412130157526_thumb.jpg