Following On From A Posting In Bkk Forum

N47HAN

The best burger I've have so far is at the Fine Thanks restaurant on the tri trang beach near Patong.

Mr Goods in Patong is ok.

Jimmy's Lighthouse in Chalong has a good burger.

The Green man serves a huge "british" style burger.

Another vote for Faulty towers..

Absolute monster of a thing cooked and nicely char grilled big quality patty.. Nice bread / salad.. Get it with all the trimmings (bacon cheese.. Even a friend egg if your brave) and a side of fries..

Finish that and your a big eater.. Quality also not just enourmous.

Absolute monster of a thing cooked and nicely char grilled big quality patty.. Nice bread / salad.. Get it with all the trimmings (bacon cheese.. Even a friend egg if your brave) and a side of fries..

hey guv why you got an egg as a friend :o

hey guv why you got an egg as a friend :D

:o

funny

• 2 weeks later...

funny

Faulty Towers is excellent with or without the eggs!!

funny

Faulty Towers is excellent with or without the eggs!!

post-25461-1154695958.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

So far, the best burger I've had here was at Fashion Cafe near the Phuket Zoo on Chaofa East Road. Tasty, good size, proper beef. The owner is really friendly and listens to any suggestions you might have on how to improve things (I couldn't think of a thing as it's perfect already...)

Another good burger was at Fushion Restaurant, just outside the entrance to Dusit Laguna Resort in Choeng Talay. The "Chef Burger" was very good, coming with a slice of ham, an egg, and cheese atop the large patty. The beef itself was more of a Thai beef rather than imported; different taste but not bad.

I've heard BBQ Hut on Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road (close to the north end, past the OTOP market) serves really grand burgers but I haven't tried one yet (my last visit, I couldn't resist the BBQ combination platter -- yum!!).

Burger King at the airport gets my vote :D

Thats it then away to the airport, problem is if I go there from this side I'm not happy!! could put me off the food :o

You should probably slug down a couple of Heinekens first then slam the double whooper! That usually fixes me up!

Burger King at the airport gets my vote :D

Thats it then away to the airport, problem is if I go there from this side I'm not happy!! could put me off the food :o

You should probably slug down a couple of Heinekens first then slam the double whooper! That usually fixes me up!

You are right my friend, trouble is if I drink to much might miss the flight :D then the next flight has the red visa light, been marched away before! :D

• 2 weeks later...