Overstay problem

I am here on vacation, this time, but on a 30 days extension on a visa on arrival (been here 60 days). I was waiting on my new employer sending through my flight details for heading back to London for a medical and my KSA visa, I was supposed to fly our yesterday so it would have worked out perfect with my visa extension end date.

With Eid holidays there was a miscommunication between KSA and the UK and i've only found out just now that they have moved my medical, and therefor flight, out by a week. The flight is now booked for 19th of October.

I have looked to fly out to somewhere ASAP but i'm just trying to weigh things up. My overstay would be 6 days if I stay, I have no previous overstays and have lived in Thailand on and off for the last year with educational visa and 2 x 90 day tourist visas.

What kind of problem will I have at the airport on the way out, apart from the money side of it?

Should I go to immigration tomorrow and tell/show them I have a flight out on Sunday, show face and basically just try to be genuine with them?

Any information would be appreciated.

With new rules and the RISK associted with overstaying, I'd avocate to fly to a neighboring country. Pay the 1 day (?) at the airport.

Say you are at a club and there is som raid for drugs. The cops must arrest & deport you!!!

Good luck!

With new rules and the RISK associted with overstaying, I'd avocate to fly to a neighboring country. Pay the 1 day (?) at the airport.

Say you are at a club and there is som raid for drugs. The cops must arrest & deport you!!!

Scaremongering at its best. If it's a good night at the club then one goes, otherwise go another day..

• Like 1

Good luck!

Those new rules that never got implemented and may never be, you mean?

• Like 1

You may have missed it but the new rules call for arrest if you are on overstay. The new government has no tolerance for anyone who violates the visa rules.

But what is even more chilling is that once you have been arrested then you need to get a lawyer for it and it can take up to 6 months to go to court. And from what I have been told they are not giving bail for this anymore so you will have to sit in a nasty jail cell for the time till you go to court..

And in jail here in Thailand there is no medical.

cheesy.gif Just pulling your leg Give you a bit of adrenaline. Its fine just go to immigration they will give you a 7 day extension for1900. This is no bit deal

Have a safe flight back home

• Like 1