Thai lottery

mr.buffalo

I always buy some Thai lottery tickets, never win, how does that scam work? I know you can check the numbers online or buy a sheet with them on and they are in the next day's papers. I remember some time back I asked a Thai chap in an internet shop how to check the numbers and he went to a web site where you put your ticket number in a box and it automatically checked your number thus eliminating the need to scour all those numbers. The shop is now gone otherwise I would have asked him. Any BM have a clue as to the website? If so, thanks.

Lots of Thais play the underground lottery where you pick 2 or 3 numbers and you win if they correspond with the last 2 or 3 numbers from the Government Lottery.

They play that because even if the numbers are in a different order you still win. However they still play the Government Lottery for the potential higher returns.

I believe a win pays about 8k for 2 numbers and 40k for 3. It's the Thai equivalent of bingo. It's illegal of course but seems to be tolerated because it's only small sums involved.

Football gambling is highly illegal where larger sums are involved and it is more addictive due to the potential frequency of betting.

my wife tries to dream the last two numbers every night. has only managed to do so twice since we have been together but one time they came up. Nice little pick up but too infrequent to live on 555. Before she met me she dreamed the numbers two other time both of which came up. 75% success and not beyond the realm of coincidence but it tends to make her more superstitious than ever.

my wife tries to dream the last two numbers every night. has only managed to do so twice since we have been together but one time they came up. Nice little pick up but too infrequent to live on 555. Before she met me she dreamed the numbers two other time both of which came up. 75% success and not beyond the realm of coincidence but it tends to make her more superstitious than ever.

didnt she win BIG TIME when she met you.whistling.gif

• Like 2

Lots of Thais play the underground lottery where you pick 2 or 3 numbers and you win if they correspond with the last 2 or 3 numbers from the Government Lottery.

They play that because even if the numbers are in a different order you still win. However they still play the Government Lottery for the potential higher returns.

I believe a win pays about 8k for 2 numbers and 40k for 3. It's the Thai equivalent of bingo. It's illegal of course but seems to be tolerated because it's only small sums involved.

Football gambling is highly illegal where larger sums are involved and it is more addictive due to the potential frequency of betting.

Yes this is true.BUT try to get your money when you win big.Never will understand the wifes oldest sister.She plays the numbers and wins they refuse to pay her then she will still play with the same people .Go figure that one out.

didnt she win BIG TIME when she met you.whistling.gif

Jackpot, and as long as I keep paying out I'll escape the fate of the dud tickets: Discarded and forgotten.