Manchester City

mrbojangles

http://www.debatable...r-league-tables

http://therepublikof...ity-and-united/ Penalties awarded, united have the least awarded out of those 5 teams.

I am sure Stevie has plucked those stats from that obsessed about united Liverpool fan in beirut?

Just a comparison Since 2002 united 60 pens liverpool 55 not a big difference.

Just to show you can do for any team Mike Jones after the beach ball incident was demoted to ref peterborough that was 17thoct 09,, he did not ref a liverpool game until 3/10/10laugh.png easy to do with google maybe i could find another 6 or 8cheesy.gif

And just to add Liverpool have not won the league since George Courtney retired laugh.png

I think you are missing the point, nev.

Fergie criticises a ref, and the next week he is reffing in Div 2!!!! I have never known that happen before. Maybe I am wrong, but do you know of any instances? Then they say he hasnt been demoted and use figures of 16 refs V 10 games per week, when in actual fact 20 refs are needed for those games!!! But as I said, when was the last time a ref went from premier league reffing to Div 2.

When Wigan went to Old Trafford, they had several real bad decisions go against them. Martinez ( who is not known as a moaner or a major criticiser of refs) tells the truth about what happened , he asks for a personal hearing and gets stung with a 10K finebah.gifhttp://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11682/8135407/Martinez-fined-by-FA-for-comments-following-Manchester-United-game

Incidentally, nev, Mike Jones was demoted to the Championship, having made a serious error of judgement.

Chris Foy did nothing wrong and gets demoted to Div 2!!!blink.png

The only thing he did wrong was to not give Fergie certain decisions he expected to receive!!!

Incidentally, nev, Mike Jones was demoted to the Championship, having made a serious error of judgement.

Chris Foy did nothing wrong and gets demoted to Div 2!!!blink.png

The only thing he did wrong was to not give Fergie certain decisions he expected to receive!!!

Maybe it is because he missed at least two blatant penalties in the game,if they was not given to the away team at united, they would have been debated all week but know they was for united so not worth a mention, it works both ways.

I think all this official chatter is just <deleted>,lets get back on topic shall we..............Champions League biggrin.png

Exactly, so how come utd got such an east group again? reckon if you were put in City's group ferguson would have retired hurt

Edited by carmine

I think all this official chatter is just <deleted>,lets get back on topic shall we..............Champions League biggrin.png

Doncaster Rovers would fancy their chances in your group Red! cheesy.gif

Yeah but they have to qualify first,just like your lot cheesy.gif

Can someone explain to me why City don't want to win the Champions league 39.gif

They are not good enough,

Exactly, so how come utd got such an east group again? reckon if you were put in City's group ferguson would have retired hurt

It does not take a rocket scientist to see that we are one of the top seeds, we cannot draw a fellow english side, so the chances of us getting a easier draw than city is inevitable, should be looking more into why city are in the 2nd tier seeding, when i european standing they are on par with cluij.

should be looking more into why city are in the 2nd tier seeding,

Yes they should. After all, it is the Champions League and we are the current Champions of our domestic league.

I'm guessing this is due to English clubs good performances over the years. Certainly not just Citeh's being taken into account! whistling.gif

We were terrible last night and stole a point from Dortmund. It was only a fantastic display from Hart that kept us anywhere in the game. I'm not giving up just yet but we need to improve significantly to have any chance of progressing.

They were never at the races!!

Apart from Hart, Zabaleta and Kompany were ok and that was it. Worst game I have seen Yaya play. Nasri was anonimous, as was Dzecko.

I must admit, I have been somewhat underwhelmed by our new signings!! So far Garcia has not been as effective as either Barry or De Jong. Jack Rodwell has now given away 2 goals in identical situations. Nastasic needs working on.

One consolation..... you just know Balotelli doesnt miss penaltieslaugh.png . One of the best penalty takers I have seen. For a young boy to insist on taking a penalty in the 90th minute, where the result depends on it... takes balls!

We were terrible last night and stole a point from Dortmund. It was only a fantastic display from Hart that kept us anywhere in the game. I'm not giving up just yet but we need to improve significantly to have any chance of progressing.

Apart from Hart, Zabaleta and Kompany were ok and that was it. Worst game I have seen Yaya play. Nasri was anonimous, as was Dzecko.

I must admit, I have been somewhat underwhelmed by our new signings!! So far Garcia has not been as effective as either Barry or De Jong. Jack Rodwell has now given away 2 goals in identical situations. Nastasic needs working on.

One consolation..... you just know Balotelli doesnt miss penaltieslaugh.png . One of the best penalty takers I have seen. For a young boy to insist on taking a penalty in the 90th minute, where the result depends on it... takes balls!

Totally agree jack. I know we should give new signings time to settle and adjust but Í'm just not seeing anything. And as for Rodwell. As you say, 2 goals he's given away already. Not looking good to me.

Totally agree jack. I know we should give new signings time to settle and adjust but Í'm just not seeing anything. And as for Rodwell. As you say, 2 goals he's given away already. Not looking good to me.

Don't worry Mancini says he knows what the problem is and will sort it out biggrin.png does anybody know what odds i can get for him not being City's manager at the start of next season please?

Don't worry Mancini says he knows what the problem is and will sort it out biggrin.png does anybody know what odds i can get for him not being City's manager at the start of next season please?

We have played crap all season, yet are unbeaten in the league, and your lot have already pasted 2 losses on the boardlaugh.png .

Dont fret, we will still win the title and Mancini will still be manager next seasonthumbsup.gif

Mancini, I believe saw that last night nobody was running back to defend from midfield. Thats what he will sort out. He is going to demand they work a lot harder. They can get away with it in the Premiership, but not when you play sides like Real Madrid and Dortmund (who were surprisingly impressive)

Edited by JacknDanny

Squeaky bum time. tongue.png

That's a Fergie-ism Smokes. Please do not sully our thread with such trash-like, gutter talk. biggrin.png

Score another three and let in two or yer thread's gettin it!

I'm not bluffing. :D

Edit: Added an Irish accent.

Edited by smokie36
  • Like 1

If city don't score soon it will be squeaky bum time!

Defo not the same free flowing football as last year,but Mancini knows what the problem is laugh.png

Edited by MrRed