DNA test will clear my son: Koh Tao headman

webfact

The two minutes missing will never be seen again.

Can you explain this to me. I still have not got this theory or claim. My understanding is the police released select portions of the security tapes to help identify a few people they could not. Other video of the victims and such also was made available but not sure if from the police or owners of the cameras.

What is the 2 Minutes missing? Has there been release publicly of an entire tape with 2-minutes missing? I have seen a number of clips release with lots missing because they are cut just to show the people coming and going they wanted to show for help in identifying them or to show the victims.

Can you explain more about the missing 2 minutes and provide a link?

I'm sure, TJT, there must have been thousands of people on the missing 2 mins, at four o'clock in the ruddy morning!

You are not tunnel visioned.... you are, indeed, and in contrast, truly blind.

So no link or explanation of what 2 Minutes is about rather than saying there is an hour of missing video?

And really don't understand why you would think there would be thousand of people on the rest of the video not released, is that something someone is suggesting or just you?

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the son that ran the bar ? he looks like the one that was in BKK at the time,and too young to be in a bar

22 is to young? And the only proof he was in Bkk are grainy pictures from cctv some of which allegedly have furniture that had been removed by the university 1 month prior to the date on the pictures!

Also can anyone explain the 450 million bahts worth of shares the Police chief and wife bought this month along with a new ranking police officer newly installed as director and head of audit committee for same company!

If the last sentence is true then there should be a careful investigation where they got the money from. With due consequences.

I do not understand how a policeman in Thailand -even if of highest rank - can honestly come to so much money. I guess (cannot prove - but someone really should) Thai police are the richest police in the world. And their salary is quite low. I will not go into their effectivity and honesty.

Or is it they have to be multimillionaires in the first line in order to get a leading position?

I have just been looking at some clips you tube the first clip shows the police going to the crime scene and inspecting the hoe lying on the beach next to a condom.

The second youtube clips shows the hoe in a different area with a small fence around it .

Wouldn't the pollice take the hoe away for forensics ?

I hope the mods will allow these clips to put these clips up as it is a very important part of this case,

1st clip

https://www.youtube.com /watch?v=MUExdYSpmNw

2nd clip

https://www.youtube.com /watch?v=47OYkmyOLP4

How about pointing out the time stamps. In the two different vidoes, I simply see two different angles of pictures of the hoe and another where the police clearly have moved the hoe as they are swabbing it for blood or DNA.

And what purpose does this serve? Making speculation and guesses on things we don't know the facts or circumstances around. While I see nothing showing the hoe in two different positions except when it is being tested, what if it was moved? Are you going to start coming up with theories of how and why it was moved rather than accepting we don't know and there would be no reason for us to know. This something defense will bring up in trial, assuming the two don't plead guilty, if their is legitimate questions or has any meaning at all.

let other people be the judge it looks to me like it has been moved and is a different position.

These people have some serious connections. Protection all the way up to the head of the Thai police. The police chief is even threatening to sue people if they question the case! Now if that isn't serious protection, I don't know what is. How do these island folk even get to that level of protection? So much more going on that we will never know.

"I don't know what is. How do these island folk even get to that level of protection?"

Did you ever see those old, 19th century, photographs of Siamese Royalty, all those kids, well they all grew up and had kids of their own, who grew up and................

Edited by PREM-R
  • Like 1

I have just been looking at some clips you tube the first clip shows the police going to the crime scene and inspecting the hoe lying on the beach next to a condom.

The second youtube clips shows the hoe in a different area with a small fence around it .

I hope the mods will allow these clips to put these clips up as it is a very important part of this case,

1st clip

2nd clip

How about pointing out the time stamps. In the two different vidoes, I simply see two different angles of pictures of the hoe and another where the police clearly have moved the hoe as they are swabbing it for blood or DNA.

And what purpose does this serve? Making speculation and guesses on things we don't know the facts or circumstances around. While I see nothing showing the hoe in two different positions except when it is being tested, what if it was moved? Are you going to start coming up with theories of how and why it was moved rather than accepting we don't know and there would be no reason for us to know. This something defense will bring up in trial, assuming the two don't plead guilty, if their is legitimate questions or has any meaning at all.

@JTJ

Who do you think committed the murders?

DNA test will clear my son: headman

Oh yes I am sure it will. But it won't mean he is 'not guilty' will it?

By the way... He was cleared a month ago when the cash went under the table.

If you have evidence of this,i am sure you have gone to police with your evidence.If not,i hope they sue your arse off.

He was not on the island.

They already have the suspects in custody whose DNA does match ... so it would be impossible for his DNA to match too.

The took DNA from his father and uncle after placing them in custody as suspect.

You are either very green, my friend, or just a boorish troll. He WAS on the island, he WAS the one in the AC Bar arguing with the British pair, he WAS the one that fled on a speedboat to the mainland, he IS the son of a very wealthy, influential local and he DID NOT previously have a DNA test. Despite what is out there now, this information was all stipulated. The last thing this case needs is people like you getting into bed with all the bent people, stirring the sh*t. Please move along!

How influential can his family be when police hauled them off to jail, forced them to provide DNA samples and accused both them and the son of being involved in the murder until like other people they accused early on, were cleared.

And who said he fled on a boat? The police? I thought what they say cannot be trusted.

Hauled off to jail, and 'forced' to give DNA samples.

Link to such, if you pretty please.

JTJ has been mentioning that but it's patently untrue. Neither went to jail. One was interviewed for 3 hours. The reason Mon and Nomsod were suspects is because there were things which implicated them in the crime. They ceased to be suspects when the Burmese were framed. Connect the dots.
  • Like 1

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/762910-koh-tao-murders-police-free-bar-owners-and-look-for-ex-village-headmans-son/

You can search for more using google.

from the link .... ""We expect results within 48 hours as DNA samples have been sent out for testing, and we are confident in this latest turn in the investigation," he said. "

As I said, if you want more do a Google Search or you can follow the case in the news if interested. (Note: CSI Facebook is not the news)

It does not define DNA examples of whom. Get ur facts right.

Is there other subjects in that article they could be referring? Are you purposely being obtuse or do you not know how to do a Google search or are just scared of facts about the case that have been known by anyone following the case. If you are capable of clicking a link then follow the link on this story which clearly states he was tested along with all the employees of the bar ... http://udon-news.com/en/news/police-scour-bangkok-for-koh-tao-murder-suspect

Its about time they redesigned the BIB uniforms as these high ranking cops are so obese that the uniforms hardly flatter them as being steely highly trained and superfit law enforcers to take care of the public in their hour of need. Too much fine eating and drinking me thinks

Police have in custody the farang friend of the victim responsible for the murder and rapes. Not only did the suspect have injuries to his body but also police found bloody pants belong to one of the victims in his luggage as he was trying to leave Thailand.

Wow, that's a mouthful. I hadn't heard about the 'farang friend' mentioned in your first sentence. Are you referring to Sean? Plus, the word 'have' connotes present tense. As far as I know, the police don't have any farang in custody. Can you challenge that?

Are you insinuating Sean is "responsible for the murder and rapes."? It's interesting, because you're so repetitive about accusing all other posters (except JD) of 'rumor mongering.'

about what you call 'bloody pants': Are you referring to the pair which police thought they were bloody but, upon closer inspection, were mud splattered ? Do you have a link for such a thing 'in his luggage' ? I've been following this case rather closely, but haven't seen several of the things you claim.

• Like 1

Oh village Headmen. Thai laws don't apply outside of Thailand So your threatening to sue won't hold water Since no law was broken inside Thailand. It was if indeed your son is not the suspect. You can't do a thing about it. Unless you plan on going to every country these comments came from and render justice yourself. But no then your in there play ground and different rules.

This DNA test is totally redundant.

It just purely an act to show people that "Look, we are taking his DNA now" As the news reported this DNA will not be part of the investigation as the report has submitted to prosecutor. So what is the purpose of this DNA test? Whether it is positive or not, they not going to apprehend him? I hope I got the wrong signal. In this case the Burmeses are screwed if they aren't the culprit.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1

Or do you mean the incident when the RTP accused Davids friend Chris of the murders in a fit of homosexual rage.....what a vile and disgusting accusation

Police have in custody the farang friend of the victim responsible for the murder and rapes. Not only did the suspect have injuries to his body but also police found bloody pants belong to one of the victims in his luggage as he was trying to leave Thailand.

Wow, that's a mouthful. I hadn't heard about the 'farang friend' mentioned in your first sentence. Are you referring to Sean? Plus, the word 'have' connotes present tense. As far as I know, the police don't have any farang in custody. Can you challenge that?

Are you insinuating Sean is "responsible for the murder and rapes."? It's interesting, because you're so repetitive about accusing all other posters (except JD) of 'rumor mongering.'

about what you call 'bloody pants': Are you referring to the pair which police thought they were bloody but, upon closer inspection, were mud splattered ? Do you have a link for such a thing 'in his luggage' ? I've been following this case rather closely, but haven't seen several of the things you claim.

ThaiVisa appears to have become the defacto leading English gathering place for conspiracy theorist to spread their nonsense and make statements that have no basis as fact about a family that case been officially cleared in this case.

They have NOT been cleared. All we have seen are threats from the father and now the police chief about talking about the case. Such threats send up a LOT of red flags to me. Something really reeks about this case, and most of the stench is coming from the RTP and this headman and his family.

What if you had been falsly accused for 6 weeks,wouldn't you be getting a bit upset.Not 1 person on this forum really knows what happened,speculation by the lot of you.Let it play out and we will see where the cards fall.

• Like 1

I am sure you have evidence of cash "under the table" and it is not just defamation.

• Like 2

1st clip

2nd clip

@JTJ

Who do you think committed the murders?

He thinks the Burmese are the rapists and murderers. He's stated that several times. He will believe whatever the police brass send down the tubes.
  • Like 1

I am sure you have evidence of cash "under the table" and it is not just defamation.

Someone who has something to hide, or who is shielding others, will keep broaching the 'defamation' card.

How influential can his family be when police hauled them off to jail, forced them to provide DNA samples and accused both them and the son of being involved in the murder until like other people they accused early on, were cleared.

And who said he fled on a boat? The police? I thought what they say cannot be trusted.

JTJ has been mentioning that but it's patently untrue. Neither went to jail. One was interviewed for 3 hours. The reason Mon and Nomsod were suspects is because there were things which implicated them in the crime. They ceased to be suspects when the Burmese were framed. Connect the dots.

<snip>

Migrant 'confesses to Koh Tao murders'

THE NATION October 3, 2014

(They had not even confirmed a DNA match with the suspects in custody as of October 3rd.)

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Migrant-confesses-to-Koh-Tao-murders-30244676.html

"Police free bar owners" http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/762910-koh-tao-murders-police-free-bar-owners-and-look-for-ex-village-headmans-son/

As stated in the headline " Unless you are in custody, you cannot be freed. If you want to play semantics with words then yes I don't know if they were actually put behind bars or where they were held but what is clear is they were brought in and placed in police custody.

Edited by Jai Dee
Link to Bangkok Post removed