Do you keep Ex's phone numbers? I'm glad I did.

WhamBam

OP, used to have all the telephone numbers and names in a little black book.

Unfortunately the wife, discovered it one day and started ringing them to find out who they are.

When I came back home, I found my suitcase next to the front gate and a note,

You go back to them and never come back to me.

It took me ages to convince her they were business associates.....don't think she believed me........but after promising a gold necklace ......she backed up.

Still haven't bought it.........and she's still asking for it.

You're a funny man Costas, always good for a laugh, sometimes. How in the hell did you missus get a B100.00 Loy Krathong boat out of you. It appears you're a typical Greek, suave and full of BS. Keep the funny stories coming, everyone needs a good laugh.

maybe he borrowed the 100 Baht off her in the first place whistling.gif

Black books and phones do not seem a good place to keep numbers. Prying eyes and all that when you sleep or shower.

Thank heavens for laptop computers and e-mails to keep them secret. And dual sim phones with different ringtones for different people too.

I guess I'm real lucky have a good lady friend when the pipe needs lube just ring her she dose the deed then gone next morning till needed again. Even once sent a girlfriend over for a romp in the hay. But I do come when needed too for her. She knows I like to butterfly for perfect fit. And she also knows If she needs something I there for her none of this being jealous garbage.

I guess I'm real lucky have a good lady friend when the pipe needs lube just ring her she dose the deed then gone next morning till needed again. Even once sent a girlfriend over for a romp in the hay. But I do come when needed too for her. She knows I like to butterfly for perfect fit. And she also knows If she needs something I there for her none of this being jealous garbage.

That sounds like a great scenario. The reciprocal bit where you go to her if she needs something sounds good to me too.

OPs post makes me cringe....and shake my head

You are glad that if you return as a paying customer she welcomes you back with open arms?!?!?!!?!?!

seriously!!

and you consider paid encounters with prostitutes as ex flames!?!?!?!?

Im simply lost for words!

seriously, back home, do you consider a paid encounter as a flame?????

I doubt it!

What happens to men when they cross over the thai border!

I think the saying is 'farang leave their brains at swampy'

• Like 1