Fireworks fire up Pattaya’s season

craigt3365

PATTAYA, 12 November 2014: The annual Pattaya International Firework Festival will take place 28 to 29 November, at Pattaya Beach.

The festival is seen as a season opener as the resort enters a two-month peak for both local and overseas visitors, but it also offers spectacular entertainment that city hall believes with lift the image of the resort.

Festival fireworks will include displays from the UK, Germany, Italy and Spain.

Continued:

http://www.ttrweekly.com/site/2014/11/fireworks-fire-up-pattayas-season/

inside-no-46.jpg

ttrweekly-logo.jpg

Last year you were allowed to sit on one of the many chairs along the beach front to watch the show. But the year before the whole beach was cordoned off and only a few VIP's were allowed to sit on the beach. Does anyone know what will be happening this year?

Chris

When I lived in Naklua and then moved to Jomtien I used to see and hear many ad hoc firework displays at various times of the year. When I asked a Thai friend why hotels had these infrequent firework shows I was told they were because the hotel was celebrating a week of 'full bookings'. This was at least 2 years ago, because I've since moved out of town. Do these displays still take place or has the current (lack of) tourist situation resulted in many a 'damp squib'?

Don't forget all the lost dogs posters. Pharmacist near me last year, to all intents and purposes and an educated and intelligent woman, left her dog out in East Pattaya to watch them. She got it back from naklua 3 weeks later.

• Like 1