Beautician jumps from Pattaya Highway 7 Bridge after fight with friend

webfact

Beautician jumps from Pattaya Highway 7 Bridge after fight with friend

bridge-31.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Two Beauticians spent a night out in Pattaya on Wednesday Night but in the early hours of Thursday their night ended in a tragic way with one of them throwing themselves off a bridge on Highway 7 in East Pattaya.

The seriously injured jumper, Khun Nittaya aged 25 fell onto the railroad in East Pattaya and was attended to by Rescue Volunteers who were quickly on-scene. They assessed her and determined that both her legs and one of her arms were broken. She was fully immobilized and was suspected of suffering from spinal and other internal injuries.

Police spoke with her work colleague and were told that the pair originate from Bowin near Chonburi City and work together in a Beauty Clinic at a popular Shopping Mall in Chonburi City.

On the way back home the pair had a major argument in their car as Khun Nittaya did not want to return home but her friend did.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/155765/beautician-jumps-from-pattaya-highway-7-bridge-after-fight-with-friend/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-11-21

Yikes, people don't realize that a fall is seldom a painless death. Let alone one that apparently had her landing on grass instead of concrete. People often lay their twitching but conscious if they don't land on their heads.

Usually, the fall itself has such an adrenaline rush that it snaps jumpers out of their depression or stupor. Since she landed on her legs maybe she had a change of heart while falling.

Life must not be done with her yet. Hope she recovers.

Seriously.....What is up with all these flying people in Thailand?......

They go splat apparently.

Really, that bridge has become a magnet for folks without a parachute some reason.

There really does seem to be an attraction for jumpers in Pattaya.

Usually they do a Peter-Pan out of a condo.

I lived in Pattaya 7 years & it never crossed my mind.

Chocking the s&%t out of some drivers often crosses my mind, but I just go chill out when that happens.....Soi's 6 & LK Metro are great places to do that, as is the Tahitian Queen. I'm usually home before dark, as I'm scared to drive at night sober, much less after quaffing 3 or 4 beers.....I have abandoned my truck & took a taxi more than once.

I give my keys away to somebody when I hit beer #4.

===============

Compare jumper reports to Chiang Mai, Phuket, London. Madrid, New York, or Dubai.

Strange that Pattaya has so many reported incidents of jumpers.