Devil exhaust, police law/fine about noise/sound

mataleo

"just to piss idiots like you."

LL likes to call people names.

Well, papa al is never an objective person and has personal problems with me.

please check who call the names first. We have an idiom back home : 'for that kind of a...s, this kind of co.....k."

so you accept the fact that you have low elf esteem and have a small penis papa al? you might, but no me.

Moreover is it directed to you? you became advocate of idiots now?

• Like 1

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"just to piss idiots like you."

LL likes to call people names.

Well, papa al is never an objective person and has personal problems with me.

please check who call the names first. We have an idiom back home : 'for that kind of a...s, this kind of co.....k."

so you accept the fact that you have low elf esteem and have a small penis papa al? you might, but no me.

Moreover is it directed to you? you became advocate of idiots now?

So glad to read that you are well endowed!

You very funny.clap2.gif

Edited by papa al

today i had odd situation, copper come to my gf shop in jomtien, where bike is parked, and said he got key and if its not my key from my ninja, they told him not

i wasnt there at the time

i looked cctv and looks like he pulled his key from his bike and tried on my bike ....

i think he come check exhust so next time i pass his box he will stop me...

how can i play this one out?

whats the max fine? 1000?

and what if he ask for monthly pay

i am ok to take ticket cuz what i can do...

nah

thats pitty man, come play like that....

today i had odd situation, copper come to my gf shop in jomtien, where bike is parked, and said he got key and if its not my key from my ninja, they told him not

i looked cctv and looks like he pulled his key from his bike and tried on my bike ....

nah

you cannot do anything. And he can fine you everyday!

Tsugiki exhausts has TIS stamp somehow for some of their models. They were doing pipes for ninja 250 and cbr250r so possibly they have something to fit ninja 300 in a legal way.

contact with them: http://www.tsukigi.com/

tsukigininja250full1.jpg

Knalpot+Standar+Racing+Tsukigi+Xeon+(4).

• Like 1

whats the nominal fine so they not scam me...

I've heard of fine =THB1000, as posted above.

However, since they are the cops they can do pretty much whatever they want, including confiscate the bike, also as noted above.

You safest bet is to reinstall the original.

But if you are adventuresome, just see how it plays out.

Good luck.

• Like 1

Got stopped in pattaya with genuine aftermarket ducati carbon cans ,,

i stonewalled them and pointed to the Ducati stickers on the cans ,, they gave up and waved me on

but in bangsen they impounded my bike until my wife went ballistic, we presented certificated docs from ducati which were from the Thai land transport test dept , the cops still would not back down even though they were clearly in the wrong until she threatening to bring in the anti corruption guys and some PAD cronies they refunded the 1000baht fine

Thats sick

Low life come today to my gf shop where bike is parked and lies about key

I got on cctv he took it out of his pcx

I know i got not approved exhaust

But coming to my yard like i murder someone thats low...

Bitxxx do anything for a 1k note innit

What ducatti u got

I was looking today on panigale 899

Love it

They got 2 ver

One is cheaper with huge exhaust its massive not look nice

And other short under the bike

I was wondering if its legal

Short is bit more expensive bike..

Edited by mataleo

nah

Maybe he just found/or someone gave him a kawasaki key and he thought it might be yours. Not all cops are on the take you know.

• Like 1

My ducati here is a 2001 S4 I have had it here 9 years now been all over thailand , laos, cabodia, malaysia even burma on it ,,,,its heavily modified for more power , upgraded suspension etc when i have the annual tax check at test centre on Sukumvit they actually test noise and emissions and i pass every time ,,

i also have a GSXR 600 and another ducati in UK

the cops a full of shit ,, they also have to be careful now as they are under the military cosh and any infractions can rebound on them ,,,

maybe i am lucky as my wife has political affiliations and my daughter rides for Thai national eventing team and knows very influential hiso people ,, if i have an issue with corrupt cops ,, i tell my wife and she will go ballistic she is very anti corruption and an activist .

Edited by liddelljohn
  • Like 2

cops are full of shit, if he comes again talk your way out, dont give up, he will know you are not a weak dude and will give up.

tell him to bring a machine to test for dB or whatever, but never let him take your keys or your driving license.

they are retards looking for weak preys.

Edited by brfsa2
  • Like 1

cops are full of shit, if he comes again talk your way out, dont give up, he will know you are not a weak dude and will give up.

tell him to bring a machine to test for dB or whatever, but never let him take your keys or your driving license.

Retard pulled his own key and tried in my bike. Lowlife comes to premises just to spot exhust cuz he can't get me on the road..

Retard pulled his own key and tried in my bike. Lowlife comes to premises just to spot exhust cuz he can't get me on the road..

I think you are just being paranoid.

I think you are just being paranoid.

Could be

But my instinct telling me im not

I pass police box on sukumvit everyday they know me

They stopped me before and i got licence. They know bike. Now they notice it makes different sound so i think they come check it out...

Its odd he just popped like that check if its not my key. They never had it... He knew its not mine...

Anyway lets see I will update if anything...

• Like 1

well they not stop me as of yet, so no point, but i think they on it... I dont midnt ticket, but they like to escalate things for no reason.....

I just picked up old exhaust in case they nick bike and ask for change it back.

I talked with guys who rent bikes, they got exhausts on every sport bike, they said they paid fine 600THB but they dont inbound bikes.

TIS or no TIS it doesn't matter, if your motorcycle has a not original exhaust system it needs to have a modification in the greenbook... (never see anybody who did that).

The TIS standard only applies for the manufacturing standard, so one exhaust pipe is exactly like an exhaust pipe you buy a few months later... The TIS standard has nothing to do with emission standards, and therefore you should not assume that having a TIS sticker or stamp will make your aftermarket exhaust pipe legal.... You can read all about the TIS standard for motorcycle exhaust systems by reading the official document http://www.motorcycle.in.th/filemgmt/visit.php?lid=256

TIS or no TIS it doesn't matter, if your motorcycle has a not original exhaust system it needs to have a modification in the greenbook... (never see anybody who did that).

The TIS standard only applies for the manufacturing standard, so one exhaust pipe is exactly like an exhaust pipe you buy a few months later... The TIS standard has nothing to do with emission standards, and therefore you should not assume that having a TIS sticker or stamp will make your aftermarket exhaust pipe legal.... You can read all about the TIS standard for motorcycle exhaust systems by reading the official document http://www.motorcycle.in.th/filemgmt/visit.php?lid=256

Can u put aftermarket exhaust in greenbook?

Still giving out bad information?

I won't touch the change in the green book as it makes sense to me, but the rest of your posts is drivel.

As the title from the pdf on your commercial site that contains another forum states "Subject: Amending to Thai Industrial Standard for Motorcycle exhaust muffler"; no muffler/silencer reduces emissions. That's the job of the FI system/EGR/catalytic convertor systems. As the pdf states that the SPL, wall thickness, container integrity, corrosion resistance, coating durability, etc. are needed to meet a certain requirement and can receive permission to use the TIS mark. "Any person who manufacturers product conforming to this standard may use the Standards Mark in connection with his product only after having received a licence from the Industrial Product Standards Council." As this comes from the "Ministry of Industry" it carries the force of law to ensure that mufflers/silencers sold in the Kingdom meet the standards of "A device which serves to reduce exhaust noise level."

Emission standards, which are not mentioned in the thread title, are a separate issue....

Still giving out bad information?

I won't touch the change in the green book as it makes sense to me, but the rest of your posts is drivel.

As the title from the pdf on your commercial site that contains another forum states "Subject: Amending to Thai Industrial Standard for Motorcycle exhaust muffler"; no muffler/silencer reduces emissions. That's the job of the FI system/EGR/catalytic convertor systems. As the pdf states that the SPL, wall thickness, container integrity, corrosion resistance, coating durability, etc. are needed to meet a certain requirement and can receive permission to use the TIS mark. "Any person who manufacturers product conforming to this standard may use the Standards Mark in connection with his product only after having received a licence from the Industrial Product Standards Council." As this comes from the "Ministry of Industry" it carries the force of law to ensure that mufflers/silencers sold in the Kingdom meet the standards of "A device which serves to reduce exhaust noise level."

Emission standards, which are not mentioned in the thread title, are a separate issue....

Dear Dave,

The document is not on a commercial website, it is freely available, and accessible without any cost or restrictions on Google Documents... Of course I can point you to a Thai document that will say the same...

If you have any other information you like to share feel free....

I uploaded the original document from the original website as the Thai website not always works that well.... The original Thai "full" document is http://app.tisi.go.th/standard/fulltext/TIS-341-2528m.pdf

Edited by Richard-BKK

Dear Dave,

The document is not on a commercial website, it is freely available, and accessible without any cost or restrictions on Google Documents... Of course I can point you to a Thai document that will say the same...

I uploaded the original document from as the Thai website not always works that well.... The original Thai "full" document is http://app.tisi.go.th/standard/fulltext/TIS-341-2528m.pdf

A single document in and of itself is not a website; however it is hosted on a website that earns money from google ads; this makes it a 'commercial website'. As it also includes a forum, providing links to the said website falls afoul of forum rules.

Providing the original from a Thai government website is appreciated; but I don't see any major things that were lost in translation.

Dear Dave,

I uploaded the original document from as the Thai website not always works that well.... The original Thai "full" document is http://app.tisi.go.th/standard/fulltext/TIS-341-2528m.pdf

A single document in and of itself is not a website; however it is hosted on a website that earns money from google ads; this makes it a 'commercial website'. As it also includes a forum, providing links to the said website falls afoul of forum rules.

Providing the original from a Thai government website is appreciated; but I don't see any major things that were lost in translation.

So you agree, that the Thai Industry Standard for motorcycle exhaust systems 341 (TIS-341-2542) has nothing to do with exhaust emissions?

So replacing a original motorcycle exhaust system with a TIS 341-2542 approved exhaust system will not make the motorcycle legal as it (without catalyst or any other filter) will never meet the Thai emission standards?

For Google Ads, I have clicked the link several times, and I not see any Google ads... but maybe that's me...

Edited by Richard-BKK

Dear Dave,

So you agree, that the Thai Industry Standard for motorcycle exhaust systems 341 (TIS-341-2542) has nothing to do with exhaust emissions?

So replacing a original motorcycle exhaust system with a TIS 341-2542 approved exhaust system will not make the motorcycle legal as it (without catalyst or any other filter) will never meet the Thai emission standards?

For Google Ads, I have clicked the link several times, and I not see any Google ads... but maybe that's me...

No I do not agree. The "TIS-341-2542" does NOT cover exhaust systems. It covers exhaust muffler (or silencer). I now that English isn't your first language, but conflating a single part of a system with the whole system to bolster your argument is a bit silly...isn't it? Especially when they spell it out and even include a diagram of what that text covers on page ๕ (5). I should be used to it by now...but why are you trying to twist official documentation and move the goal posts on this discussion to ensure that you are right?

While the OP did have a complete system change, the documentation you linked to does not cover that does it? I'm sure that you can dig up the regulations about emissions testing; however the OP wasn't worried about that. He was worried about SPL. The emissions testing documentation probably doesn't cover that; the one you posted does. So while his exhaust muffler/silencer may possibly be able to pass the TIS inspections and receive the stamp and be perfectly legal (without going into the change in the green book), unless Devil has a catalytic convertor it would most likely run afoul of the emissions testing. Once again assuming because I haven't see the regs, I'd bet that the complete system could be stamped with TIS if it passes the emissions testing....and I don't know if Devil does that.

Everybody knows that motorcycle.in.th is your personal commercial website that has a forum which could be seen as competing against ThaiVisa's motorcycle sub-forum. For someone that accuses others of being childish, you sure demonstrate quite a bit of that.

• Like 1

The cop trying a key in your bike is a bit odd. Sometimes at checkpoints cops will take keys from bikes. Perhaps someone in a bike that looked similar to yours was stopped at a checkpoint, had his key taken, and then pissed off using a spare key when the cops back was turned? Then the cop saw your bike and thought that could be the one?

Sounds weird, but I really can't see why else he would be trying a key in your bike.

The cop trying a key in your bike is a bit odd. Sometimes at checkpoints cops will take keys from bikes. Perhaps someone in a bike that looked similar to yours was stopped at a checkpoint, had his key taken, and then pissed off using a spare key when the cops back was turned? Then the cop saw your bike and thought that could be the one?

Sounds weird, but I really can't see why else he would be trying a key in your bike.

they know my bike cuz i pass thier box on the way to mimosa pattaya suk.rd.

Everyday. They know me. Im offten in that area. So i think they heard sound or other cop that takes people through the street told them.. So he come check it out...