What Happened?

britmaveric

Well I'm having a few quiet one's in the Jolly Roger and chatting w/Billy as usual and I noticed Katoeys w/boob jobs parading around topless in front of Stringfellows GoGo. Well last I checked it was a normal gogo, but apparently its changed. :D Anyone ventured inside or know what brought this development on? :o

It's been a ladyboy only agogo for about 6 months now. Catering for a niche market I suppose.

Best way in my opinion. All the LB's together for those who want them and all real ladies together for the rest of us.

Nana Plaza in Bangkok has been ruined imho by mixing LBs and ordinary ladies in the same bars.

Well I'm having a few quiet one's in the Jolly Roger and chatting w/Billy as usual and I noticed Katoeys w/boob jobs parading around topless in front of Stringfellows GoGo. Well last I checked it was a normal gogo, but apparently its changed. :D Anyone ventured inside or know what brought this development on? :o

Imagine waking up the next morning with something like that :D , maybe that’s why there are so many suicides !!!

:D

Well I'm having a few quiet one's in the Jolly Roger and chatting w/Billy as usual and I noticed Katoeys w/boob jobs parading around topless in front of Stringfellows GoGo. :DAnyone know what brought this development on? :D

"SILICONE" would be my best bet!!! :o...O.G. old.gif

Edited by Old Geezer

Back in my 20's , 10 years or more ago :o , I shacked up with a lady who worked in Tim beer bar , when it was on the Beach Rd, we had a little room at the 2nd road end of Soi Yamoto.

Ye Gods! I stayed in that place for 6 months.

Wouldn't have swapped it for the world.

What was the question, Brit ?

Back in my 20's , 10 years or more ago :o , I shacked up with a lady who worked in Tim beer bar , when it was on the Beach Rd, we had a little room at the 2nd road end of Soi Yamoto.

Ye Gods! I stayed in that place for 6 months.

Wouldn't have swapped it for the world.

What was the question, Brit ?

I found a picture of me in Tim's bar in 1986, with a snake around my neck. This wasn't one of the bar girls either. Pattayas changed a bit since Popeyes days. The Sweetheart was up opposite an Indian restaurant at the end of Pattaya South /beach road. The weekly quiz was held in a bar on Pattayaland one. Those were the days.

Stringfellows has been a ladyboy joint for a while now, worrying thing is they are better looking than most the birds in the street :D

Last i heard was that 2 guys had bought the place (leased) just to live in, maybe they decided to open it as a ladyboy gogo on the side............i've only ever seen the odd farang go in there.

Billy can't of been on the beach on the afternoon otherwise it would of been a one way conversation :D

........has Billy ever told about the time a couple of months ago when his missus had gone to bed he'd closed the bar and was in the process of getting a BJ from a lass all the time forgetting that the previous week he had had CCTV installed............his missus was sat upstairs in the room watching it all. :D

Well I'm having a few quiet one's in the Jolly Roger and chatting w/Billy as usual and I noticed Katoeys w/boob jobs parading around topless in front of Stringfellows GoGo. Well last I checked it was a normal gogo, but apparently its changed. :D Anyone ventured inside or know what brought this development on? :D

I thought you went home some time ago ?

If you're still here, that would explain a few things.......... :o

Stringfellows has been a ladyboy joint for a while now, worrying thing is they are better looking than most the birds in the street :o

Last i heard was that 2 guys had bought the place (leased) just to live in, maybe they decided to open it as a ladyboy gogo on the side............i've only ever seen the odd farang go in there.

:

No the owner doesn't live there, lives elsewhere. This is a fully blown gogo with short time rooms upstairs should the need take you!

And no I haven't used it facilities, just so happens I know one of the owners, who is not into LB's BTW just saw a nieche market and decided to fill it.

No the owner doesn't live there, lives elsewhere. This is a fully blown gogo with short time rooms upstairs should the need take you!

Must have a new owner then.......i remember it being shut for a long time and Billy once told me 2 guys had bought it to live above.

They must of sold up and moved on.

As for filling nieche's the mind boggles..... :o:D

Stringfellows has been a ladyboy joint for a while now, worrying thing is they are better looking than most the birds in the street :o

The big gaggle of ladyboys about halfway up Loi Kroh Road are probably the best looking pros in Chiang Mai.

Depressing really. :D

........has Billy ever told about the time a couple of months ago when his missus had gone to bed he'd closed the bar and was in the process of getting a BJ from a lass all the time forgetting that the previous week he had had CCTV installed............his missus was sat upstairs in the room watching it all. :D

Billy closed the bar????? :D In all my years he's passed out before that ever occured.

However yes Billy did manage to tell me that story between Thai Whiskey Binges - Tim ran the lady off in question so I've been informed. Dunno what Billy was thinking to be honest - in his own fking bar - he's mental. :D I wouldnt want to mess with Tim - she's got a right temper when you piss her off. :o

Edited by britmaveric