Bigger Size Clothes For Ladies

Sunbelt Asia

for XL i think you can find it easily as MBK, Siam square ,Pratoo num (water gate)and other shopping malls.

but for XL - XXXXXL (i found from google)

http://www.ba-ba-li.com/

Seacon Square( Robinson Zone) 3rd Fr. room 333 - 334

Tel. 06-9806585, 01-5582144, 09-6690951, 01-3769298

XL (Bust 34-42 ")

XXL (Bust 42-44 ")

XXXL (Bust 44-46 ")

XXXXL (Bust 46-50")

XXXXXL(Bust 50+ " )

I would advise* against getting clothes for American women as birthday gifts.

Have you thought about another kind of gift? Like a spa certificate or certificate from Kinokuniya?

*can I advise you, Sunbelt, for a change? :o

there is a new small chain of stores called FAT STORY for bigger sized clothing. some of it is really nice too, and very reasonably priced. they have shops in bkk, phuket and chiang mai too i think.

there is a new small chain of stores called FAT STORY for bigger sized clothing. some of it is really nice too, and very reasonably priced. they have shops in bkk, phuket and chiang mai too i think.

Hahaha .... there is also one in the market next to the Mall Ngam Wong Waan inventively called 'Big XXL' where I've got a few skirts good enough for work at for only 200 baht each. Luckily I don't offend too easily or the shop names would put me off!

Luckily I don't offend too easily or the shop names would put me off!

I should take a lead from you Sylvafern! I am obviously offended too easily as I just can't bring myself to shop at the FATTY SHOP! :D:o

There are also FATTY stalls at Fashion Island and Central Pinklao that I have come across. I get cheap shirts ('genuine' espirit, chaps etc) from sammakorn market for about 150 baht. Not great quality, usually turf them after a few months, but they are cheap enough and good for work.

Hi

I want to get one of staff a nice Birthday present. In the USA she is size medium but here it is XL. Where can you find bigger clothes in Bangkok for women?

Thanks in advance.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Fat Story is plus size boutize for women. They have many branches in BKK and UPC ex. Suan Lum Nigh Bazaar (Ayudthaya Soi 4), The Mall-Bangkapi (4th Floor), Central-Bangna, Pinklao, Bangkha, Rama 2 & 3 etc.