Looking For A Great Hotel In Pattaya.

Paris, 11 Mars, 0'

Hey you guys, planetvoyager here going to Pattaya again since August, 03. I stayed at a nice place called the Residence Hotel on Jomtien Rd. You should try it. It had a great pool, great staff, great rooms with a great view (the big buddha mountian right in front) and great food. It was 35dollars a night and very guest friendly. I had a wonderful Tg every night. I am thinking of going there again but I am thinking of giving another place a shot. You veterans out there have any ideas? The hotel, does not have to be fancy, just be in a good in location, have a good staff, be guest friendly and especially, have a clean good size pool. I am thinking of Ma Maison which is on Soi 7. What do you Pattaya cognisanti think?

Sincerely,

PlanetVoyager

Now on my eight month travelling the planet.

Now on my eight month travelling the planet.

I would think most of us here have been travelling this little old planet a bit longer than that.

planetman do you have a point? are you really looking for a good hotel in Pattaya?

• 2 weeks later...

Aye the Palm Villa isnt bad for the money..........rooms tend to be a little on the dark side if you get the wrong one. Always thought Ma Maison was in soi 13 not soi 7 .....least it was 2 days ago! Why not try the Apex on 2nd road or old wing in the Lek for a little more money.

used to stay in the flipper lodge on soi 7? Just go there to use the pool on the roof nowdayz, which is super clean, and gets the sun all day, theres also a bar/cafe on the roof.

Friendly staff, snooker table etc, the maids will let ya stick one in em if you ask nicely. Resident hoez downstairs if yer after a bit of relif after a long flight.

From what I can remember it comes into the 1k a night category.

laters