International calling cards

Rob5060

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't been able to get through to the Zayhi service since before xmas. Recorded message just says that the phone number is "temporarily out of order". Three weeks doesn't fit my definition of 'temporary'.

Tried using the Bangkok number, using the 1234 prefix, and that worked OK, so what's the problem in CM?

Haven't been able to get through to the Zayhi service since before xmas. Recorded message just says that the phone number is "temporarily out of order". Three weeks doesn't fit my definition of 'temporary'.

Tried using the Bangkok number, using the 1234 prefix, and that worked OK, so what's the problem in CM?

Are you talking about the callback number in Bangkok (1234-025728133)? Works fine for me. I use it perhaps every 2-3 days.

Are you talking about the callback number in Bangkok (1234-025728133)? Works fine for me. I use it perhaps every 2-3 days.

Actually, no, not that number, but the BKK number printed on the card, so 1234-0-2554-1000. How does the 'callback' number work?

Actually, no, not that number, but the BKK number printed on the card, so 1234-0-2554-1000. How does the 'callback' number work?

O.K. I've never used the number you posted. Call 1234-02-5728133 and it will ring 2 times and immediately disconnect. About 10-40 seconds later you will receive a callback from Zay Hi. It will be the computer prompting you to enter . After that you just enter your code followed by "#" and then your destination number followed by "#". That's it, your call will connect. No charge to your bill for calling Bangkok.

• Like 1

Buy a DTAC sim card for 50 Baht, load some money and then use 004 prefix for intern. calls in superb sound quality for 4 Baht/minute

4 THB per minute could really add up. Zay Hi is 0.50-1.0 THB per minute to most countries that I call. Mobiles are not really good for making calls outside the country.