House maintenance Jomtien/Huay Yai area

Munich

I will have to work abroad for the next three to four years and so have to look for a company that can provide reliable maintenance to my property (Huay Yai, 3br, garden, pool).

Does anybody have good expirience with a local company?

How much will they charge? Garden, Pool, House once a week? Do they charge you by sqm?

Thanks in advance

Munich - Huay Yai

• Like 1

THX 2unique for the feedback, I will give it a try!

Any idea how much they normally charge?

ThaiSanookGuy - thx, but I will never ever let somebody stay in my house or rent it out for three years. - (especially thai relatives or people I don't know.)

Munich

THX 2unique for the feedback, I will give it a try!

Any idea how much they normally charge?

ThaiSanookGuy - thx, but I will never ever let somebody stay in my house or rent it out for three years. - (especially thai relatives or people I don't know.)

Munich

Passing on 4 years of rental income seems a bit strange if you don't have anyone that can live-in or have someone that can check on the 'professionals' that you chose to look after your place. Put your personal effects and stuff in storage maybe even the good furniture and put in something basic. There's a whole lot of professional house-sitters in western countries. The comment 'especially Thai relatives' seems borne out of other undesirable events? Surely you have a (German?) friend locally that you trust? Another farang neighbour? Nobody?

Do you live in a village? If so, I'd check with the manager. Maybe others in your village have done the same thing?

Should be easy to find a pool guy and a garden guy to take care of things. But you'll need somebody local to deal with the issues that for sure will crop up. They'll need to be able to spend money on items that break, etc.

An empty house is just waiting to be broken into. Your best bet is to have somebody live there. With the rental income over this time, you could probably completely redo the entire house!