Win 30000 thb this Thursday @ Premier Sports Bar Quiz

Premier Sports Bar Thursday night quiz has just got Bigger and Better.

Every Thursday at 8 pm we hold our fun Quiz night, it's free to join in, we also have a bit of snack food at the half way point.

This weeks prize Money on the "play Your Cards Right" game will be a whopping 30000 thb, all you need to do is buy a ticket or as many tickets as you please for

100 baht each, if your number is picked out of the hat, you have the chance to predict if the next card is higher or lower than the previous card, turn over a run of 10 cards

and the money is yours.

We will be drawing 7 tickets this week, and if the prize money isnt won, it'll roll over to the Thursday after and the prize money will go up AGAIN ! plus there will be 8 attempts.

post-125125-0-03096900-1421477487_thumb. post-125125-0-03096900-1421477487_thumb.

Surely the best way to improve your chances is to buy more tickets???

Increasing the number of draws improves everyone's chances. (Or have I got this one wrong? I still do not know, how I scored a pass on the stats paper. whistling.gif )

yes it gives more opportunity to win...............buying a whole stack of tickets on only just 7 draws does n't stack up much on chances to win,for sure it must give the person a better chance but not much.

If it keeps not being won you can be sure the BIB WILL BE ROUND FOR THEIR CUT TOO.laugh.png

• Like 1