3 burned to death in Hindu-Muslim clash in India

webfact

3 burned to death in Hindu-Muslim clash in India

PATNA, India (AP) — At least three Muslim villagers were burned to death Sunday when their thatched huts were set on fire during a clash between Hindu and Muslim groups in eastern India, a government official said.

Atul Prasad, a Bihar state administrator, said the violence erupted after the body of a young Hindu boy was found in Sarayian village more than a week after he went missing.

Prasad said Hindu fishermen blamed Muslims for killing the boy who was friendly with a Muslim girl from the village, 105 kilometers (65 miles) north of Patna, the capital of Bihar state.

The charred bodies of three Muslims were found in the burned huts in the poor community, he said.

Police arrested eight Hindu men, and Prasad said the situation remains tense but under control in the village.

Hindus make up more than 80 percent and Muslims nearly 13 percent of India's 1.2 billion people. They largely live peacefully in various parts of the country, but there is occasional violence.

aplogo.jpg
-- (c) Associated Press 2015-01-19

^^ I think they're missing an 'r'.

The lad was friendly with a Muslim girl? Sounds about right, they hate non-Muslims fraternising with their own. Wherever they are in the world there is an issue. I think the sooner Mars is terraformed, the better!

Yep. In the UK many years ago I regularly used a very good "Indian" restaurant ran by Moslem Bangladeshis in the West Midlands. Always got great food and friendly service. I took a rather stunning British Asian lady one time, a very good friend and former employee. Even though she is Sikh, all the previous friendliness evaporated. It was evil looks all night. Never very friendly to me again and lost my custom.

Go and chat up a Moslem girl at college or in the workplace and her relatives will react violently. Yet some of these same male defenders of decency see nothing wrong in treating non Moslem women as whores and sex slaves, even when underage.

Not all Moslems are like this, but many I've met are.

• Like 2

For a peaceful religion such as Islam... why is it that everywhere they are there is violence???

This time the Muslims were the victims.

"Prasad said Hindu fishermen blamed Muslims for killing the boy who was friendly with a Muslim girl from the village."

• Like 1

How do you burn a village to death when it wasn't a living thing to start with. Why not just say 3 villages destroyed by fire?

It said 3 villagERs not villages

It definately said villages when I 1st read it. You slept in and it has since been amended. Appology accepted.

If only we could respect each others faith and just accept them as they are and not bring Bloody POLITICS in it, we would not have much of problems any where.

Lack of proper education, lack of proper understanding of the religion is another cause why the fundamentalist gets the upper hand in motivating those who understand less and follow those fundamentalist.

Most of the religion they talk about peace, they really do, its people and extremist and politicians who changes the course for their own benefit.

we can go on hours and hours debating over religion, but to me it doesnt matter to me at all.

Religion is the last thing i care about when meeting people on a daily basis.People are people. There are nice and less nice eople in all walks of life and all over the globe and in every religion.

In the case of india, its all about politics.

However its a sad incident no doubt.

How do you burn a village to death when it wasn't a living thing to start with. Why not just say 3 villages destroyed by fire?

It definately said villages when I 1st read it. You slept in and it has since been amended. Appology accepted.

So, if it definitely said "villages", why did you criticise the language of the article?

The lad was friendly with a Muslim girl? Sounds about right, they hate non-Muslims fraternising with their own. Wherever they are in the world there is an issue. I think the sooner Mars is terraformed, the better!

Yep. In the UK many years ago I regularly used a very good "Indian" restaurant ran by Moslem Bangladeshis in the West Midlands. Always got great food and friendly service. I took a rather stunning British Asian lady one time, a very good friend and former employee. Even though she is Sikh, all the previous friendliness evaporated. It was evil looks all night. Never very friendly to me again and lost my custom.

Go and chat up a Moslem girl at college or in the workplace and her relatives will react violently. Yet some of these same male defenders of decency see nothing wrong in treating non Moslem women as whores and sex slaves, even when underage.

So you've met many Muslims that treat underage girls as sex slaves? I hope you have a copy of all your police reports, because some people won't believe you and will accuse you of just being a bigot trying to make a groundless sweeping generalisation of a religion.

Aside from the couple that visited us this afternoon (Southern Thai Muslim lady/Thai man), and several other Muslim/Hindu, Muslim/atheist couples ( I don't know of any Muslim/Christian or Muslim/Jew pairings, oddly enough), I guess some Muslims would be very parochial, especially in primitive rural Indian villages, as in the OP.

The first headline reads - At least three Muslim villages were burned to death Sunday

The actual artcle's headline reads At least three Muslim villagers ........

Nothing was subsequently amended. No apology required. smile.png

So you've met many Muslims that treat underage girls as sex slaves? I hope you have a copy of all your police reports, because some people won't believe you and will accuse you of just being a bigot trying to make a groundless sweeping generalisation of a religion.

Aside from the couple that visited us this afternoon (Southern Thai Muslim lady/Thai man), and several other Muslim/Hindu, Muslim/atheist couples ( I don't know of any Muslim/Christian or Muslim/Jew pairings, oddly enough), I guess some Muslims would be very parochial, especially in primitive rural Indian villages, as in the OP.

Quote from a Muslim web site on how to treat captured non-Muslim females.

Question 13: Is it permissible to have intercourse with a female slave who has not reached puberty?

“It is permissible to have intercourse with the female slave who hasn’t reached puberty if she is fit for intercourse; however if she is not fit for intercourse, then it is enough to enjoy her without intercourse.”

Religion is such a wonderful thing. All of them.

Religion, Politics, Alcohol and drugs, the world would be a much better place without all of them.

Wait a minute. Are you saying, if religion didn't exists (no believe in God), no politics (no elected officials, just dictators), no alcohol (no beer or wine?), no drugs (I can live with that one).

I don't think the world would be that wonderful without religion, politics, alcohol, and drugs. Although, I do think the world would be better off without Muslims.

Religion is such a wonderful thing. All of them.

Religion, Politics, Alcohol and drugs, the world would be a much better place without all of them.

Wait a minute. Are you saying, if religion didn't exists (no believe in God), no politics (no elected officials, just dictators), no alcohol (no beer or wine?), no drugs (I can live with that one).

I don't think the world would be that wonderful without religion, politics, alcohol, and drugs. Although, I do think the world would be better off without Muslims.

Think again. ;)