Udon Thani---Brothels raided, Lao women arrested

sanuk711

They seem to be quite serious about taking employment away from the Thai's

Most of Udon Thani's brothels are "staffed" by quite young Lao girls, last night more of them were raided with 32 girls being arrested. nearly all of them gave their age as "Just 18" although 2 admitted they were 15-16.

The only unusual part of the story seems to be that they were raided by the BKK BIB, with out the knowledge or input of the local BIB. Soi "Sao Fai Daeng" or the 300 baht soi as the locals call it--has never really recovered from the last crackdown.

There is a much more extensive coverage of this---so if I tell you I can not provide a link.....you will know where to look.

Yes- I do like the way the owners are saying each house pay's 159,000Baht a month to the local to be left alone. No one considers that this is a crime or is worth pursuing . Just round the Lao girls, their working without a permit, & at 300 baht are probably undercutting Thai workers as well. w00t.gif

Edited by digbat

I remember about 1 month after the coup, we went to our local Karaoke place for a few after dinner beers. The place which usually has about 8 Lao girls, had none. As we were sitting there drinking our beers all of a sudden 6 well armed soldiers showed up and wandered through the place and then left. We later learnt that the owners had been forewarned, and thus sent the girls away for a few days. The next time we went in everything was back to normal. I must admit the arm gets tired poring our own beers, much nicer when a nice lady does it for you.

& pictures of the girls.....Toooo

XXXXX

Opps, sorry I had to delete-------they wont let me put them on............wub.png

So sad , the sign of a sex tourist. get yourself a life and leave the poor girls alone.
Perhaps another Gary or Rolf going by the ages of the girls