Is It Normal? Still Not Approved? Non Imm O

I have just been in to see if my non imm o 1 year extension was approved, i had been given 30 days extension from the time i applied, when they gave me my passport it was stamped still pending approval, come back in 30 days.

Is there a lot of delays at the moment?

It seemed everyone got the same as they had the same look on their face when they got their passports back.

I have just been in to see if my non imm o 1 year extension was approved, i had been given 30 days extension from the time i applied, when they gave me my passport it was stamped still pending approval, come back in 30 days.

Is there a lot of delays at the moment?

It seemed everyone got the same as they had the same look on their face when they got their passports back.

very normal, it happens with first year applicants and sometimes others. most likely they are backed up with applications or the big bosses are on holiday.

Takes 3 months on Samui. I've been told 1 month at Soi Suan Plu, but I'd have to see it to believe it myself.

Worst case I ever saw was 11 months, retroactive to the date you apply of course (Samui again, but about 12 years ago).