Need a reliable Messenger / Delivery Service in Thailand

As the title says.

Several times a month I need to deliver packages, usually less than 20 Kgs. each but occasionally bigger, to Customers in Rayong, Chonburi, Saraburi etc. etc.. (Customers are mainly major Oil Companies).

The Messenger must be able to collect the shipment from our Offices in Bangkok, Deliver to the Customer and get a Delivery Order signed and then also Present the Invoice to the Company Accounts Department for later payment ...... so I can't use the Thai Post Office or the usual Logistics Companies.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Patrick

I don't know if your usual logistics compaies include Kelly, but we've found them to be punctual, adaptable, and affordable.

Many thanks for the reply.

I always use Kerry Logistics on the occasions where a Customer has paid in advance - and I agree they are excellent.

My problem is that I don't believe many Courier Companies will undertake to present the Invoice and signed Delivery Order to the Customers Accounts Department - that is the service I need included.

I will talk to Kerry Logistics - does no harm to ask!

Patrick

• 8 months later...

Hey Patrick,

I use Rush Bike App on monthly basis. You can get a quote immediately on the their website or app www.rushbike.com
Quite professional guys.
Their messenger guy takes picture and your signature at pick up and drop off points to ensure the reliability of delivery process.
The only thing their drivers barely speak english. However some of their call center does, in any case most of the times I am not really calling them, just ordering via Web or their App.

Pretty satisfied with their service.
Hope this helps.
Cheers.