50-year-old man lives alone in the wild for years

Thaivisa News

Simple life uncluttered with all the modern paraphernalia we seem to become addicted to in order to survive in this day and age. Certainly a lifestyle that is not my idea of fun but each unto his own.

Well he seems happy enough with his lot so who are we to criticize let alone attempt to ''rehabilitate'' him?

Problem is that after two weeks in our world and he will be a Facebook zombie.

He is just waiting for his party to come back.In this days world economy he must be starting laughing. ....

He already knows how to survive and he can teach his future followers....555

We are not even close to be able to survive hard times...

Sh..t..I dint like fish...frogs...etc.

Bad luck for me....

Simple life uncluttered with all the modern paraphernalia we seem to become addicted to in order to survive in this day and age. Certainly a lifestyle that is not my idea of fun but each unto his own.

Well he seems happy enough with his lot so who are we to criticize let alone attempt to ''rehabilitate'' him?

Problem is that after two weeks in our world and he will be a Facebook zombie.

I wonder if he is related to Canary Sun.

A man after my own heart...I envy him in many ways...truly free to live a quiet and peaceful life...

OMG...the government may come and take him away...he is not paying his fair share of taxes to keep them in their chosen lifestyle...

and note never got sick. The drug companies make you believe you need their tablets to make you better or live better - YOU DONT PIFF EM

Except do note that most of our common illnesses-- the flu and cold--is passed from person to person. So, yeah, you can avoid these things if you're willing to live far away from other people.