Families of 3 missing UK girls urge 'Please come home!'

webfact

It is not the job of the police to "engage with these communities" despite the PC BS of politicians and Chief Costables. It is simple. Move to England (if you really must, too many already), obey English (not sharia) laws, respect English customs, work, pay tax, practice your religion freely unlike non muslims in your country,or F***k off back where you came from. For some reason, in thirty years as a copper, no one ever selected me to engage with communities.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a recent news item in the US along similar lines. Two or 3 young teens of Somalian descent, who were living with their families, were clandestinely being groomed by baddies in Syria. The girls got hold of $2,000 and scooted while supposedly on their way to school. The dad of two of them (sisters) quickly went looking at their emails (which he hadn't seen before). He alerted authorities, and the girls were stopped in Germany (expecting to switch planes) and sent back to their homes.

Perhaps authorities could set a few 'honey traps' to bust the baddies who are arranging the trafficking.

3 young girls going there to do what?

They may get a rude awakening, as they may end up being the nitely entertainment.

I just watched the animals kill a muslim woman for wearing a RED SHAUL they shot her in the head I dont really feel sorry for her cos she beleives what they beleive she just made a silly mistake by trying to make the black bin liner look more colorful

they better not make the same silly mistake

When my godson was about 10, and the internet was in its infancy, I asked him once what interested him online. These were the days before Google, can you imagine that?! He said 'bomb-making.' I sat down and had a tete-a-tete talk with him. Like a lot of kids, he had a some tough times growing up (getting in to trouble, skipping school, etc.). Now, he's in his 30's, got a wife and kid, and is a general contractor - building houses (no, I don't think he's hiding bombs in the foundations).

These girls are NOT VICTIMS they are straight A students so they are intelligent and know exactly what they are doing, their Parents bought them up to follow this religion and now they get what they wanted.

The authorities should not be looking for them LET THEM GO just cancel their passports and never let them back again

Time to bring back a TREASON LAW in the UK

If they are so smart why do they imagine that becoming "comfort women" for IS fighters is a good career choice?

Their radicalization started at birth when they were introduced to that book of theirs the Quaran from that point it was shoved down their throats as the only way to live it teaches exactly what they are heading out to do Islam means submission and the whole books goal is kill all non beleivers and spread islam worldwide where everyone lives under Sharia law.

They have had 15 years of training already it only took the person to offer them an easy next step.

With the latest ruling from ISIS that ALL WOMEN NEED TO UNDERGO FGM it should be a good welcome party as they get their lips and clit cut off it they have not already had it done to them as a child.

There was a recent news item in the US along similar lines. Two or 3 young teens of Somalian descent, who were living with their families, were clandestinely being groomed by baddies in Syria. The girls got hold of $2,000 and scooted while supposedly on their way to school. The dad of two of them (sisters) quickly went looking at their emails (which he hadn't seen before). He alerted authorities, and the girls were stopped in Germany (expecting to switch planes) and sent back to their homes.

Perhaps authorities could set a few 'honey traps' to bust the baddies who are arranging the trafficking.

Honey traps...good idea. Take their money and waste their time....also find out who is local helping.

Great idea.thumbsup.gif

Come home.

The day I wish ill on immature and feckless fifteen year old girls, hand me a rope.

Better that they get beheaded or abused by IS than to return home as radicalized terrorists. The UK will discover that 2nd generation Muslims are a threat to their national security. Good riddance.

That's a genuinely sick post - and the worst of it is, you genuinely believe it.

Oh, no - there's worse.

You will read that post a hundred times and you'll never suss out why it's so sick.

It's people like you that are the problem, not the solution.

So what do you want to happen with them?

The fact that 3 of them decided to go together, makes it plain as day that they knew exactly what they were doing. It was obviously pre-planned.

How original that the blame has been lain at the door of everyone, except where the blame actually lies.

That's Islamic culture to a tee, never taking ownership for its own problems so long as the blame can be pushed elsewhere. It's also more than a bit ironic alleging this is a case of grooming which the authorities were responsible to have stopped. Try telling that to the families of thousands of kids in Rotherham and likely much of the UK as well.

one wonders how 3 minors can just hop on a plane to syria.

cant drink, just of legal driving age, but international air travel, no problem.

parents, it would be wise to hold on to your childrens passports

It was a plane to Turkey, but your question remains very valid as to how on earth they go through the net.

Two points to make :

One - UK to Turkey routes are 'supposedly' being watched like a hawk right now for this very reason, that people from Britain were taking seemingly innocuous flights to Turkey posing as a holiday, while intending to cross one of the various southern land borders into Northern Syria. Infact, Turkey even introduced a new form of Visa application that it now had to be obtained in the UK first rather than the old way of just turning up and buying a Visa sticker at the airport for £15 or so. If it is still in place, then the whole 'security 'aspect of this we were told was the reasoning, is utterly empty, and an application for visa with British passports from 15 year olds (and one 16 year old, if I read it correctly) was not considered the slightest bit suspicious by Embassy staff? I find this very hard to believe. Either sheer incompetence, or god forbid collusion within the Embassy.

Two - Law on parentless travel age. Finding 'official' ruling will take time, but the following is an excerpt from a newspaper website article.

Flights

"It's up to the airline what its rule is on unaccompanied minors. There is no aviation legislation about this, and the minimum accepted ages vary," says James Fremantle, spokesman for the Air Transport Users' Council "Most airlines will accept those aged 15 and over, but have to supply a member of staff to accompany minors on and off the flight, and as the airline covers the cost, some low-cost airlines will not accept young passengers for that reason. Those that do, do not usually pass on a surcharge to the customer." Many airlines insist that parents accompany under-18s to check in and passport control. British Airways allows anyone over 12 to travel as an adult. Younger children must be accompanied by a person 16 or over, or register with the airline's Skyflyer Solo service, at a cost of £35 per leg for short-haul, £50 for long-haul" ~ http://www.theguardian.com/travel/2010/jun/12/independent-teenage-holidays

If one of the girls was 16, that may be how they circumvented that one. I don't know what airport they left from or with what airline. What I do know is that SO15, the counter terror branch posted at airports was either afraid to 'offend' them by enquiring further, or was not on the ball. It is simultaneously amusing but slightly galling to me that I've been stopped by them as a white non Muslim Brit travelling to Amman and given the whole interogation., but these three have just hopped onto a plane on a route known to be used as a cover for getting into Syria, without a blink.

-snip-

The day I wish ill on immature and feckless fifteen year old girls, hand me a rope.

Happy to if you can't see the difference. Nylon or sisal?

You would be happy to hand me a rope? because I don't want to see fifteen year old girls come to harm?

I had already decided that you were a gibbering, lonely old sex tourist.

Now I can see there's something genuinely wrong with your head.

Sick, sick man.

Edited by phrodan

Who cares, they are just part of the rest of the Muslim radicals scum now, when the police do try and converse with the community, they get the racist card thrown at them all the time. the community and parents should be the first to know and control their own kids, and not blame other people for their <deleted> ups, wont be long and they will be pregnaunt, as that is the religion they choose to follow

Funny, I have been stopped on my out of Manchester and questioned by HM Border Agency, mob handed (5 officers) just after clearing security, Like the spanish inquisition; where you travelling today, whats your name, passport please sir blah blah blah..., how long are you staying outside of the UK? how much money do you have, are you travelling alone, co-incildently another chap then got stopped 10 meters away from me, like me a white middle aged male minding his own business totally incocent passenger and UK born & bred, ahh there we go obviously, ensuring our borders are safe - Well done HM Border agency! we all sleep well in our beds

Meanwhile back at the ranch....

Its a bloody joke!

Funny, I have been stopped on my out of Manchester and questioned by HM Border Agency, mob handed (5 officers) just after clearing security, Like the spanish inquisition; where you travelling today, whats your name, passport please sir blah blah blah..., how long are you staying outside of the UK? how much money do you have, are you travelling alone, co-incildently another chap then got stopped 10 meters away from me, like me a white middle aged male minding his own business totally incocent passenger and UK born & bred, ahh there we go obviously, ensuring our borders are safe - Well done HM Border agency! we all sleep well in our beds

Its a bloody joke!

Must be summat about Manchester. I had the exact same experience.

3 young girls going there to do what?

They may get a rude awakening, as they may end up being the nitely entertainment.

I just watched the animals kill a muslim woman for wearing a RED SHAUL they shot her in the head I dont really feel sorry for her cos she beleives what they beleive she just made a silly mistake by trying to make the black bin liner look more colorful

they better not make the same silly mistake

With that being said, where's all the feminists in all this? I never hear them mentioning anything how the women in this culture/religion are treated. Animals are treated better than they're own women, as at least they get a prayer before they're killed.

Where did the girls get the money for three tickets. I'm sure my teenage daughters do not have access to that sort of money.

Not only the ticket money but I am sure that they would need a visa to get into Turkey and as minors the applications forms should have been signed by a parent.

How could they manage that without a single person in any of the families knowing anything about it?

The fact that 3 of them decided to go together, makes it plain as day that they knew exactly what they were doing. It was obviously pre-planned.

How original that the blame has been lain at the door of everyone, except where the blame actually lies.

That's Islamic culture to a tee, never taking ownership for its own problems so long as the blame can be pushed elsewhere. It's also more than a bit ironic alleging this is a case of grooming which the authorities were responsible to have stopped. Try telling that to the families of thousands of kids in Rotherham and likely much of the UK as well.

" Islamic culture to a tee, never taking ownership for its own problems"

You got that right. I have worked with hundreds of muslims over the years, some I still count as friends but one of the common threads running through all of them is they are happy to take credit when something goes well but if the sh1t hits the fan its always 'inshallah'

Its a bloody joke!

A picture as they say is worth a thousand words:

Screening_in_DTW_Airport.jpg

France has set a good precedent by cancelling the passports of its citizens who have joined ISIS in Syria or who are intending to do so. Make it a one-way trip. That lowers the risk of them coming back as indoctrinated suicide bombers.

-snip-

Happy to if you can't see the difference. Nylon or sisal?

You would be happy to hand me a rope? because I don't want to see fifteen year old girls come to harm?

I had already decided that you were a gibbering, lonely old sex tourist.

Now I can see there's something genuinely wrong with your head.

Sick, sick man.

Call me old fashioned, but what about hemp?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11429775/Schoolgirls-joining-Islamic-State-are-not-victims.-Stop-pitying-them.html

kill all muslim radicals, block muslims from entering any country ..... governments need to do a hard line check on all registered muslims citizens in their country and deport any suspect families.

wai2.gif

If people like you get positions of power we will have a very scary world compared to the current world.

Its a bloody joke!

Must be summat about Manchester. I had the exact same experience.

There wasn't a 'Good looking' shaven headed 'Hansum sexy man' about 10 meters away from you gesticulating with 5 uniformed ThroBBers when you got a tug was there lol...?

Edited by Lokie

kill all muslim radicals, block muslims from entering any country ..... governments need to do a hard line check on all registered muslims citizens in their country and deport any suspect families.

wai2.gif

If people like you get positions of power we will have a very scary world compared to the current world.

steven100 - No need to use Nazi measures. Just reverse the migration. - Mass deportations are the only 'humane' answer. All Muslims are suspect.

BKKBobby - You are not scared enough by the current world?

Back to OP - For the third time - What is the fuss about these 3 girls?

Intelligent, young, followed their heart. Good luck to them. Never to be allowed back. Cancel their passports. Deport their families.

Plus all other Muslims in the country. Plus the Politicians objecting to this.

Ban Islam. Demolish Mosques. Islam and Western culture are not compatible and never will be.

And the world will be less scary.

Edited by ABCer

wai2.gif

steven100 - No need to use Nazi measures. Just reverse the migration. - Mass deportations are the only 'humane' answer. All Muslims are suspect.

BKKBobby - You are not scared enough by the current world?

Back to OP - For the third time - What is the fuss about these 3 girls?

Intelligent, young, followed their heart. Good luck to them. Never to be allowed back. Cancel their passports. Deport their families.

Plus all other Muslims in the country. Plus the Politicians objecting to this.

Ban Islam. Demolish Mosques. Islam and Western culture are not compatible and never will be.

And the world will be less scary.

No, Im not.

Would I find it more scary watching a beheading video compared to a video of bombing of a residential building with 10 floors, answer yes.

Do I consider 1 beheading worse than the bombing of the residential building with lets say 100-150 dead people, answer no.

The Vietnam war, Iran-Iraq war, 40 years of using Afghanistan as a battlefield, 30 years of bombing Beirut to the middle ages, bombing Baghdad to pieces...

Now theres christians being killed so everyone feel sympathy and can relate. And the killing isnt clean and neat compared to airstrikes, assault rifles and drones.

I count the amount of dead people more important than the method of killing.

Look at the amount of dead and wounded in the wars I mentioned.

The radical sunni muslims enemy number one is shia muslims, not christians and jews. The media doesnt mention that.

The BS caliphate cant cross Iran to the east, if they try expanding south into the arabian penninsula, US will stop them immediately. They wont be able to cross Turkey to the west, and above Caucasus you have Russia.

Am I supposed to be scared of isolated terror attacks? Maybe, but Im not.

No European country will fail or have a islamic revolution.

Why is there pictures of captured/killed kids with light brown hair and blue/green eyes circulating on the internet?

The opposition and the west want you to relate.

I have met a lot of christians from Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon, they almost always have black hair and dark eyes.

By the way, I dont believe in any religion, but Im baptised and pay church tax and will be burried in a christian graveyard.

We are all human.

1. 100 innocent sunni muslims killed by an airstrike.

2. Beheading of 1 innocent christian/shia muslim/jew.

The airstrike is worse.

Edited by BKKBobby

I dont agree with the posts above.

If these girls have been groomed, they are victims of a sort.

They are going to end up as sex slaves, not warriors.

I wonder who is doing the grooming? The local mosque?

I'd agree with you except all three are straight A level students which implies they should have enough sense to be able to distinguish right from wrong.

Your point about who is doing the grooming is a valid one though. I wonder why that aspect isn't being investigated.