Bikes in Thailand Forum is going down!

ll2

recently noticed many thread closures which i believe not necessary. very heavy handed actions are going on and no proper explanation is given.

basiclaly i feel trapped by the shallow judgement of some others. especially ones that re not so local. Wonder how these guys can judge us with their limited knowledge about bikes in Thailand or riding here.

it looks like TV bikes in Thailand section is becoming a place like an encyclopedia and no place to discuss things and when we get the answers from the thread, we better close it?

a forum is for discussing things and if we discuss a bike, will it be closed just bc we have all the answers?

for whom? who decides the fact that we got the all answers? maybe i did not and want to ask or discuss more?

Nonsense imo.

i believe major posters will start to post here less and less if it goes this way.

• Like 2

Would thought you would know the rules by now. Here is the one pertinent to this topic.

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

//Closed//