PDF to WORD CONVERTER

tif

I need the above - which actually works. Wasted best part of yesterday pm with various online promises, none of which worked. Did have one before, but 'midst the plethora of new ones am unable to locate it. I need to copy and paste, which Adobe Acrobat's PDF format won't allow. Anyone? Thanks.

Please consider "Very PDF to Word" as one of the best and fastest one.If you're interested in an awesome program for all your PDF files, please take a look at Nitro 9.5 and Very PDF to Word.

I hope you're sometimes sitting at the bay, watching the time go away....coffee1.gif

Tried that, together with the aforementioned. Nada. Another program easily found and highly recommended on YT, appeared to work, and then lost everything to cyberspace. Even clipboard recognises nothing. Given up will go to shop and print the b4stard off and scan it which is what the sender should've done in the first place. PDF seems to be the idiot default for any Thai sending nothing more lengthy than a koan.

Bored with bay too. 'Oh look, tide comes in, tide goes out' zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Give me a decent gallery/museum/library any day. Thanks to all anyway.

It all depends on whether your original PDF was made directly from an electronic document or whether it was made from a scan of a printed document.

In the first case there are many online and offline tools that will do it, with greater or lesser success.

In the second case you MUST use OCR software (online or offline) to do the job. Nothing else will work.

• Like 2

I am using nitro pro 7.

Please try the new Nitro pr 9.5 version. You'll be surprised. Looks like Microsoft office, same set up.

I'm amazed that nobody wrote something about "Very PDF to WORD." Fast as a racehorse.

Edited by lostinisaan

IMHO Acrobat XI gives you the best options. You can save to PDF, save to Word, print to PDF, edit PDFs, etc. You can look for it Phantip, MBK, etc. I have a version purchased directly from Adobe. It works better than any cheap alternative and the files that it creates aren't large.