Help locating kit house manufacturer

alaninkarachi

Hi,

I visited the Baan Suan Exhibition a few years back (2013 or 2012) and saw a really nice timber house "kit" for sale. Now I want to follow up and cannot find the details anywhere. Anyone out there recognizes them from the photo? Thanks. Any help appreciated.

post-84183-0-45651000-1425709026_thumb.j

Edited by alaninkarachi
  • Like 1

Have no idea if that specific builder but there used to be a few places selling Thai style home kits on Asia Highway 1 (Route 32 believe is another name) just North of Ayutthaya. Have also seen in a few in other locations but believe this stretch of highway is best known. As wood is not a viable building material for longevity here, IMO, have never stopped to look.

I have just driven from Hau hin to Bangkok and there must have been 3 or 4 places on the side of the road, if good quality quite expensive. they call those sort of houses ' knock down' google link here - https://www.google.co.th/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=teak+houses+thailand&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=d4f9VJbLCNDauQSE84H4AQ#channel=fs&q=teak+knockdown+houses+thailand