short term apartment rent, three weeks?

Awk

Hi, does anyone have any recommendations for a short-term, 1-2 bedroom apartment to rent, from the end of next week and for three subsequent weeks?

We've been renting at Mykonos, opposite of Market Village in HH, for the past three-four April months (escaping the seasonal smog in Chiang Mai), and would prefer something similar.

I.e., something with an ok standard, a decent swimmingpool, and ideally with easy access to the beach also. The price at Mykonos has been increasing for us, and last year we paid 10,000B per week there (or 9,000B if on a higher floor), and so I've been growing less happy with the value for money there.

Can anyone recommend something somewhat similar, but less expensive? Sport Villa is nice enough, but they usually only have studio rooms available, as the "town houses" seem to be mostly rented out long term.

Never stayed in Cha-Am, but recommendations there are also welcome.

We'll be driving down from Chiang Mai, so will have our own transportation, though it was very nice to be able to walk to Market Village from Mykonos.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Awk, a short term rental of a condo is going to be tricky but not impossible. Check out sites like airbnb. Ive also written a blog post about how to find somewhere to rent in Chiang Mai and Ive put in the post some agency contact details that I found useful when I was looking that you could contact to see if they can help: http://www.justinewharton.com/2015/01/06/a-comprehensive-guide-to-renting-a-condo-in-chiang-mai-thailand/

Good luck in your search!

• Like 1