Transport

yaimar

i want to transport some small items of furniture t/v fridge etc to phuket from bangkok . there used to be a branch of the post office where one could send motor bikes etcv all over the kingdom i am told it has now closed, lor sor por, my translation I am trying to avoid driving in the wet plus cost thanks to you all yai mar

I'm not sure if the post office is handling this kind of transportation.

But last time I talk to the postman he said Thailand Post has this service.

Let me check with them again tomorrow morning and I'll let you know what they say.

Opposite MAKRO there's an office which does these kind of transport, it's a government one.

Friend of mine used it to move things to BKK with no problems.

Good luck!

Gerd

It's located roughly in the middle of the row of shop houses opposite Makro. My ex used to use it sending things to Buri ram. No problems

Opposite MAKRO there's an office which does these kind of transport, it's a government one.

Friend of mine used it to move things to BKK with no problems.

Good luck!

Gerd

It's located roughly in the middle of the row of shop houses opposite Makro. My ex used to use it sending things to Buri ram. No problems

Bet that would have been cheaper than the 7k baht I spent to ship my stuff down from BKK :o But the pickup made it down in 10 hours with all my gear!

I may or may not have wasted a few baht ... but for door to door service on one overloaded pickup and same day service! I thought I did good! Motorcycle, Fridge, huge TV 8 big cases etc .... and I didn't have to load or unload! wheeeeeeeee!

They loaded it ... I hopped on a plane! I got off the plane and went to my house and they showed up 5 hours later and unloaded!

Edited by jdinasia