Petchabun accomodation

Denim

Not the Kosit please.

This has been done a few times but I was wondering if anybody had any new recommendations. Nothing new when you do a google search.

The Kosit has been done to death so don't rush to post about it. I was looking for something around the 400 - 500 baht range in the town itself....not in the mountains nearby

Recently stayed at the Pai Lin ( 056 721214 348/7 Praphutarabat Road ) which is just off the main road as you come into the city. 400 baht a night for a nice clean room, comfy bed , hot water , cable t.v. free wifi plus free toast and coffee in the lobby downstairs at breakfast.

Probably can't improve on this but no harm in asking.smile.png

There is one I use when it town, its on the road down the back of the Big C back entrance. The card I have is in Thai but the tel number is 056 72511778.

Only been open a few years, modern, clean and plenty of parking but if you have no transport, its a bit out of town. Prices about 350-400 Baht.

In town you can still get a room in the good old Burapa Hotel, I think its a bit faded now and could do with an up date, very popular with the locals. Big snooker room down stairs, disco on the top floor, and yes the soapy massage place is still going, not that I have been .

Thanks for that Phutoie ( nice little town that ). I'll give that place a look over next time l go into town. Used to stay at the Burupa a lot a few years back but although it was cheap it had gone to seed a bit last time I was there and the disco was sometimes a bit awash with teenagers.

Never tried the massage parlor as l'm married now and well supervised whenever we are near such places.

The Pailin is o.k with very nice beds and a bit quieter as well as being pretty near the town. Always nice to have a fallback though.

Thanks for ktisb's reply as well.