Kad suan kaew show time

dror

hi guys,

where can i find the show times for the movies in the kad suan kaew cinema? i wanted to check show times for the movie fast and furious that will release on the 1/4/15

thanks in advance to all who helps :)

I'm told by one who knows that most KSK shows are in Thai. Maya has mostly English.

It's all on the internet.

What I'd really like is a theatre which shows movies from Europe. However, I can't see that these would interest a Thai audience.

I really miss the 'arts' or Film Society theatres found in many Aussie cities.

• Like 1

I thought there was an injunction against that movie over a contract dispute with one of the Thais in it?

Just read that the injunction against the film has been cleared and it'll roll out on the 1st as planned Edited by narkeddiver
  • Like 1

all the cinema shows in kad suan kaew have them in english also so i dont think it's a problem ive been there before but back then i just came and said ok i will look whatever there is on that hour.

anyways i couldnt find the show times for fast and furious only for the films that are rolling now

I thought there was an injunction against that movie over a contract dispute with one of the Thais in it?

SF is defying the order. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/813272-sf-cinema-to-defy-thai-court-order-and-show-fast-furious-7/

The wife was watching the Thai news about midnight and they announced that it was all a go ahead now.

SF is defying the order. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/813272-sf-cinema-to-defy-thai-court-order-and-show-fast-furious-7/

The wife was watching the Thai news about midnight and they announced that it was all a go ahead now.

Thai court lifts ban on 'Fast & Furious'

I'm told by one who knows that most KSK shows are in Thai. Maya has mostly English.

It's all on the internet.

What I'd really like is a theatre which shows movies from Europe. However, I can't see that these would interest a Thai audience.

I really miss the 'arts' or Film Society theatres found in many Aussie cities.

Actually there are a few places that show contemporary and classic film for film buffs. The CMU have regular showings, Alliance Francais and there is a place near the 3 Kings I believe.

http://www.chiangmai-mail.com/current/happenings.shtml

re

I'm just amazed Dave isn't in there taking a photograph of the show times.

now would i:)

i was in ksk this morning so took this pic for the op but im

rucked if i can see fast and furious on it sad.png

maybe this is last weeks list ?

dave2

post-42592-0-62985600-1427791532_thumb.j

• Like 1