buy nebido

rodknock

in on-nut. went to pharmacy on soi 71, big one, do not have and are not interested in even getting a price.

i have had the infection 2 times at 2 different hospitals and the price for med. and injection runs over 12,000.00 baht.

have a friend who used to be a registered rn and willing to do injection for me. just looking to save some money. need injection every 10-14 weeks for low T.

• 3 months later...

It does not require a prescription and can be bought at a pharmacy, but will need to be a large pharmacy with a grade 1 pharmacist in duty. Where do you live?

Sheryl

If you buy it from the pharmacy is there a non hospital legal and more importantly professional way to get it injected ?

I currently pay around 13000 Baht for blood test, consult and injection at a hospital every 10 weeks with the Nebido being 10,000 of that. I moved hospital but the drug costs have stayed the same.

It would save me 15000 over a year asssuming the other costs were the same so i'm interested in looking at more cost effective options..

Edited by turgid

The oral form works well for many people. Just takes a while to load. Andriol/Testos are two brands sold here. Testosterone enanthate made in Germany. An injection also legal and sold here by the box of twenty amps or single. Most Pharmacies will order it. Any small clinic will inject for 50b.

Another product is Provironom, oral. Legal cheap..........

It does not require a prescription and can be bought at a pharmacy, but will need to be a large pharmacy with a grade 1 pharmacist in duty. Where do you live?

Sheryl

If you buy it from the pharmacy is there a non hospital legal and more importantly professional way to get it injected ?

I currently pay around 13000 Baht for blood test, consult and injection at a hospital every 10 weeks with the Nebido being 10,000 of that. I moved hospital but the drug costs have stayed the same.

It would save me 15000 over a year asssuming the other costs were the same so i'm interested in looking at more cost effective options..

If there are any clinics or doctor offices where you live, they can do it. Or you could ask around to see if there are any RNs living nearby. Any registered nurse or physician can do this, and also possibly teach you or a family member how to safely inject.