Hansa Thara-bundit Surrenders to Police in UFUN Scam Investigation

Jacob Maslow

Hansa Thara-bundit turned herself into to the Thailand national police yesterday. Hansa is a member of the UFUN investigation that alleges the group scammed people out of 20 billion baht.

Mrs. Hansa is 36-years old and states that she turned herself in to demonstrate that she has no intentions of fleeing the country. Currently, the police have 6 of 12 members in custody and are pursuing the rest. The group is said to have taken out fraudulent loans and ultimately cheated the public.

Mrs. Hansa states that she did not receive money from the company and that the 500,000 baht that police have found belongs to her husband who owns a cell-phone business. Police seized the funds as well as two vehicles belonging to

the couple and a safe box. Police state that the vehicles and assets seized from all members will be transferred to the Anti-Money Laundering Office.

The UFUN website is still operational with no plans of ceasing activity. The authorities state that the site will remain open to ensure that all members are able to be paid. UFUN executives have posted a YouTube video affirming that the company is not a pyramid scheme and that the police should allow the company to prove that they have no intent of cheating the public.

tvn.png
-- 2015-04-20

"UFUN executives have posted a YouTube video affirming that the company is not a pyramid scheme and that the police should allow the company to prove that they have no intent of cheating the public."

Yeah! Right! : http://ufungroup.weebly.com/ufunstore.html

No contraband involved, and definitely not a scam. w00t.gif

Get ur Rolex, come get ur Rolex, only 2,000B.... genuine and guaranteed, as long as you don't put it in a glass of water to prove its authenticity. cheesy.gif

Just like the other token/auction scams running a year or two ago. except this one seems to be a monster.

Tell you what TaH...... I have never been able to understand anybody who buys 'virtual' currency with real cash, in exchange for 'virtual cybernet' currency, in order to buy 'virtual objects', in many forms and modes, such as virtual buying of objects, games warfare arms, cybernet friends and girlsfriends/boyfriends, when your dosh can buy the real reality on the street in everyday life.

Either I must be missing something, and be totally not in touch with modern day society..... or the world is going nuts???

Care to comment on what I'm missing, please, cos I cannot comprehend even the simple idea of buying an online virtual token for hard earned cash?

Is it me that's nuts? blink.png