Penis Extensions

girlx

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading this thread and feeling a bit nauseated in parts (not so nauseated that I stopped reading however), I asked my wife if she had heard of such a thing in Thailand. She said, it's on the Thai news all the time. She said Thai men and mostly boys have a number of different operations, insertions whatevers to make their Johnson's bigger. It usually makes the news when there is a problem and that often their weaponry has to be removed. Ouch maak maak!!! You can imagine how the Thai news would report this as opposed to farang news...............can you say 'graphic'?

My wife added that some women have operations to make their pussies tighter as well. Can I say that word on Thaivisa? Or will it be x'd out, if so you've probably guessed that I mean make their vagina's tighter.

Thaddeus, nothing less than a lamborghini would make the grade :D

I would have thought a Hummer or H3, going on the tone of this thread :D

I simply can't believe that 'boys' in a village can afford 30,000 baht for an operation.

I was wondering the same myself :o

I'm sure he would say , don't knock it until you try it :D

Up to you :D

seen my signature?

Something to do with Small-Goods ???

...That's my fav part!....

What part is that exactly ?

I some some of the responses on this topic, and I thought these needed a comment - hope you are all laughing :D

seen my signature?
Something to do with Small-Goods ???

Hey I was going to say great, but thought I would be more humble.

My signature isnt something I made up, its known pretty well in Australia :o

Edited by Donz

Perhaps this thread should be in the health forum, like the one on breast augmentation. It could also perhaps be illustrated then! I knew more about mechanical methods, which I understand are often successful to varying extents (sorry). But implanted balls? - in the same place, I assume, like a prosthesis for having one too few. Can someone confirm, perhaps as a PM if too clinically explicit?

But thanks anyway, as I feel emboldened at last to start a thread, in the health forum, on my problem, less common than the usual ED. I started one on another more prurient (in places) website, but only got suggestions as to who I might try out! I'd like a clinical consultation and more general discussion.

Perhaps this thread should be in the health forum, like the one on breast augmentation. It could also perhaps be illustrated then! I knew more about mechanical methods, which I understand are often successful to varying extents (sorry). But implanted balls? - in the same place, I assume, like a prosthesis for having one too few. Can someone confirm, perhaps as a PM :o if too clinically explicit?

But thanks anyway, as I feel emboldened at last to start a thread, in the health forum, on my problem, less common than the usual ED. I started one on another more prurient (in places) website, but only got suggestions as to who I might try out! I'd like a clinical consultation and more general discussion.

You must have balls already to consider starting another topic like this after seeing these responses. :D All joking aside, if you do have an issue and want others experiences go ahead and post it.

And Donz, I think your signature is a question, not a statement.

Edited by tywais

....then i found out that about half the boys in my village have these things.....

Does not sound like the type of village I would like to live. But as I say "Village life is not for everyone".

Sounds like "Keeping up with the Jones" so to speak. Otherwise why would so many have the procedure.

more like keeping up with the JOHNSONS!

No, right the first time - 'keeping up with the (Somchai) Jones's!' :o

Perhaps this thread should be in the health forum, like the one on breast augmentation. It could also perhaps be illustrated then! I knew more about mechanical methods, which I understand are often successful to varying extents (sorry). But implanted balls? - in the same place, I assume, like a prosthesis for having one too few. Can someone confirm, perhaps as a PM :o if too clinically explicit?

You must have balls already to consider starting another topic like this after seeing these responses.

More or less than on BKKTONITE!!!

:D All joking aside, if you do have an issue and want others experiences go ahead and post it.

• 2 weeks later...
With a title like this thread, you're not keeping the men out of the Ladies Forum this time; even a gay man who fathered six children....:D

I simply can't believe that 'boys' in a village can afford 30,000 baht for an operation. Can't believe that half the boys do it. Can't believe that it looks unnatural.

Uhhm, let me say that based on objective scientific research, it appears that the average Thai man is only 0.438 inches shorter than the average farang, and some of them are 2.023 longer. But are both the straight and the gay men of every nationality worried that they're too short? Surely, and you can call me Shirley, if you're nice. :o

Hate to put a super mod on blast, but that just sounds ludicrous. For gods sake, even the condoms are smaller in Thailand. That ought to be enough of a hint, not to mention the very subject of this thread is that many Thai guys are getting some type of enhancement to their members. My ex-girlfriend used to talk all the time about how the boys would get marbles and silicone. I’ve been traveling around Thailand for a couple of years now, and still look forward to seeing the shock on a good girls face when they take a look at the “package” I would like to see some evidence of this size thing because from the height, weight, and physical attributes of all Asians, I highly doubt it, and it sounds like your making that stuff up to protect these guys masculinity.

Edited by pimpnbeazy

Breathes there a man with thing so long,

He doesn't want a longer schlong?

Being as explicit as I dared, but on topic here, I estimated that maybe the average Thai grown man is maybe 0.4 inches shorter at full mast, compared to the average Caucasian. But, many Thais are very, very well endowed. Many Westerners are well below the average for their own group, and would be glad to be longer.

We're primarily talking length here, obviously (except for the marbles on the sides of the shaft). However, condoms are sized by width. I know that because my son (not the one with the MBA) worked in a condom store, and told me so, but it's obvious.

Thais and the other Asians I've observed, come in the same widths as the average Westerner. And men think the women want width, too.

Are the women commenting here?

PB, what can I possibly add to this conversation?

I've only ever slept with one Thai man, have never seen one belonging to any other Thai man and didn't have THAT much experience to comment on the general size and shape of a large percentage of western men.

What do you guys want to hear? Seems like some just want to buy into the old "western guys are superior in everything" idea . Sorry, I suspect PB is correct here.

But, many Thais are very, very well endowed. Many Westerners are well below the average for their own group, and would be glad to be longer.

I think therein lies the truth. But PB, some men just can't accept that, so let them live in their delusion that their race are the biggest & best . We know the truth, as I'd think both of us have has more than one thai male partner (and I have had quite a few farang too), unlike a straight man only has the word of thai women who couldn't possibly be trying to boost his ego! :o

Ohh you so big :D

Oh & the BIGGEST I ever had was a thai man only 5ft 7in tall. Medium build too. It was massive :D He also knew how to use it and as most women will agree, size, although of some importance, is nothing if the man doesn't know how to use it. :o:D

However, condoms are sized by width. I know that because my son (not the one with the MBA) worked in a condom store, and told me so, but it's obvious.

Slightly off topic....

A chap I used to work for also owned a condom factory, anybody remember Jiffy Condoms..... anybody remember the slogan "real men come in a jiffy" ...... I think that is why it went of of business quite quickly. :D

Slightly on topic....

I thought that good foreplay was just as important, if not more so, than just sexual intercourse.

I can lick my own eyebrows :o