Orthopedic doctor

SCARLETIBIS1

Prof Sattya did my knee 16 months ago. Good as gold, walking a lot every day, cycling (in a gym!).

He's a professor at CM Uni, operates at The CMU hospital (Sriphat).

He sees folk after 17:00 at his offices, Thae Pae Gate Rd, just up from Soi 3. A sign outside says "Medical Practice".

Prof Sattya did my knee 16 months ago. Good as gold, walking a lot every day, cycling (in a gym!).

He's a professor at CM Uni, operates at The CMU hospital (Sriphat).

He sees folk after 17:00 at his offices, Thae Pae Gate Rd, just up from Soi 3. A sign outside says "Medical Practice".

Was it a knee replacement?

Thumbs up for Dr. Chanakarn. Did my wife's both knees. Recommended a friend and he had both his knees done 1 yr afterwards. He does his surgeries at Rajavej Hospital across from Holiday Inn. However, he can perform the surgery at any hospital you choose. FYI, RAM would cost probably 100,000 baht more per knee.

About 7 or 8 years ago I met an orthopedic surgeon from Los Angeles who said he was moving to Chiang Mai to be the director of McCormick Hospital. He was well spoken and seemed like a nice guy.

Assuming that he is still a practicing surgeon it might be worth checking out. If their website is not out of date he is Dr. Adul Warin. Is anyone familiar with him?

Grin