Suggestions For Hotel Near Mochit Area

sezzo

Firstly I will apologize in advance for not searching through the forum first as everyone else has their own particular needs.

The story is that my wife and I are coming to Bkk to visit friends from Oz for about a week. Normally I would fly and stay in one of a few favourites in Sukimvhit. This time, however, we have decided to drive down. As I am living in the sticks in Ubon Ratchathani and not used to Bangkok driving I would like to find a hotel with which I can drive to with ease.

I would like to find a hotel possibly around the Mochit area, which going by the map is within close proximity to both the skytrain and the underground rail systems. My budget is up to 1400 baht and would prefer that the hotel had secure parking facilities.

Thanks for any assistance or advice on hotels or a good hotel booking engine.

:o

My guess would be that the Central Plaza would be somewhat above your price range. There are several places along Pradiphat Road, though I do not know if they have any Internet presence:

The Mido, Elizabeth, and Pradiphat Hotels come to mind. Pradiphat Road is the road going west from the Saphan Kwai intersection, just south of the BTS skytrain station of the same name. It is the first station south of Mochit.