Thai motorcycle mechanic - neung - hang dong?

willfreeman

Going South towards HD , he is on the right hand side ( coming back North to CM ) of the 108 , near the "Living" housing complex ( there is a huge brick arch gateway at the entrance ) and near the Mitsubishi and Toyota dealerships . Living may not be its full name , but it looks very nice .At the front of his workshop there are about 20 "Spirit houses" for sale , of various sizes .He will be difficult to spot , and you will go past easily ( you need to do a U turn anyway ) .Sorry for being vague but i will get better descriptions Saturday . Send my reguards .

UPDATE ! Go South on the 108 , to NORTH Chiang Mai University on the 108 . Just past the Uni thats ot the south road - your left - theres an U-turn , you want the next U-turn . Keep looking right and you will see the spirit houses , and just after those a Bridgestone / Firestone tire shop . Nung is behind the spirit houses . Very good mechanic , with good "open" workshop and equipment to do most jobs . Main work is dual sport / enduro / motocross bikes . Take him some "3in1" coffee - friend for life . LOL . Hope this helps you and others . Sorry , but i dont know the co-ordinates . Maybe somebody can post them . JEFF