still cannot believe it

cretan

what amazes me is how people will argue about a situation they did not see or hear, body language plays a part to.

then go on to defend a stranger who asks a man if he can take a pic with my 10 year old daughter, not of my daughter but with, if your happy to defend a man that confirmed this when I asked him then what does that say about you.

I was not born yesterday, he wanted his pic taken with her, its sick, worse is people here defending it, oh no you misunderstood him, blah blah blah, did you posters see him looking, no.

I know what he said, and he made it very clear twice, there was no mistaking it, its a serious thing that gets a serious reaction, I would never react unless I was absolutely sure.

why would he need to take my pic with my daughter when my wife is standing there.

its very simple, he said he wants a pic with my daughter, confirmed to me that he wants it of them, try to keep up.

As far as being a thief goes he did not want to hold my camera, he wanted me to take a pic of them with my camera, that's what does not add up.

Ahh I see now. He wanted to hold something of yours....but not your Camera. cheesy.gif

Perhaps he was from the YMCA......?

Some of these paedo's cant resist the urge even when they try. Its non-voluntary in some cases.

They will walk by schools and make excuses, goto children's stores at the mall and other bizarre things. It's like a drive they cant control. Even a small thing like seeing a playground releases some of their pent up urges.

Some of these paedo's cant resist the urge even when they try. Its non-voluntary in some cases.

They will walk by schools and make excuses, goto children's stores at the mall and other bizarre things. It's like a drive they cant control. Even a small thing like seeing a playground releases some of their pent up urges.

Do they also have magical abilities to extract an image from someone else's camera?