Lending scooter

Wopanese

Scenario: I lend my registered scooter to a friend or relative for several months while I am out of the country (and the motorbike only has basic compulsory insurance coverage) and the person borrowing the scooter gets into an accident...is the registered owner responsible for all damages? Can the borrower get third party coverage for the time they're using the scooter? If so, can anyone please recommend an insurance company here in China Mai? Thank you.

I have a vehicle that I lend out. The borrower is on a policy as a named driver with history recorded and I paid for the policy (fully comprehensive). The person who is borrowing the vehicle reimbursed me the cost of insurance. This might work for you but there may be other and better ways TV posters know about. If not and you think this is a possibility contact an insurance company and find out what they think. Get confirmation of policy with named drivers in writing. Could also effect no claims though if the problem does have a prang. My insurance is higher as I pay to have my no claims protected.

The registered owner can get a bill in the post for the Bike driver ,driving without a helmet .My wife rents out bikes ,and we have got such a summons through the post at least on two occasions .The police stand on the road side taking photos ,and the rider knows nothing about it .

As a teenager, I lent my new bicycle to a kid and he f'ked it up big time. He was a tough kid and a lot biggersad.png so I couldn't beat the crap out of him, nor did I try.

As an adult, I lent out money on several occasions to different people, and it never was returned.

I love some peoplewub.png

As a teenager, I lent my new bicycle to a kid and he f'ked it up big time. He was a tough kid and a lot biggersad.png so I couldn't beat the crap out of him, nor did I try.

As an adult, I lent out money on several occasions to different people, and it never was returned.

I love some peoplewub.png

I have an uncle that went to Tulsa once.

the registered owner is responsible

Excellent; I'll get someone to rent a bike and lightly bump it into a panel on my car that I'd like to have redone/repainted. The renter (registered owner) will be responsible so hey: free money.

I can see issues with lost deposits and fraud prosecutions here.

the registered owner is responsible

Excellent; I'll get someone to rent a bike and lightly bump it into a panel on my car that I'd like to have redone/repainted. The renter (registered owner) will be responsible so hey: free money.

Stupid scam suggestion.