Burglary team targeting Foreign-owned Houses caught by Pattaya Police

webfact

Burglers: i not care if they are Thai, or British, Russian or Cambodian

they have to face court and have to get punished they never forget in their life!

(we got our house borken up 2 times: but the police did nothing even finding fingerprints on the walls: now i not involve police in any case as its wasting if time)

I have also been burgled and even had my photograph taken pointing at various empty spaces where stuff had been stolen.

No result, waste of time.

I have wasted hours and hours at police station in Banglamung in the past, now I have bought CCTV and security alarm, no more burglars....I hope.

Reading the title, I was afraid the were Thais. But no....no surprise.

Come on, Borzandy, you should know: "A Thai would never do such a thing!" smile.png I think you need "attitude adjustment", please call your local army leader of choice to make an appointment smile.png

Edited by MockingJay

Looks like Mr "Goh" is about to make a break for it on that rather nice bike. whilst the rest of 'em, the cops, the fat farang, the mia farang are too busy smirking, pointing and congratulating themselves. I doubt any of them would be able to catch him. However just hanging around his mother's house for a few hours would inevitably see him turning up to kin khao and have her sak pha.

Well somebody caught him, and they are the only people in the picture...Sherlock.

By the way...your comments about the people don't show yourself in a good light, would you have the guts to talk that way about these people face to face? It's interesting that the only thing you said anything good about is the bicycle.

Don't worry, im sure someone on here will come out and say the bike is a chinese knock-off and he's a cheap hapless bast6rd thumbsup.gif

Are these the same houses that were registered with the police as foreigner owned or leased .....with the police officers ( or supposed police officers??? ) coming around to confirm who exactly lived at said residences ..........discussed in a previous thread about police officers asking foreigners about the location(s) of their residences owned or rented by foreigners.?????