True Move 'iSmart' Package

Mook23

Hi, can someone explain me how this package actually works?

I went to a True Move shop looking for pre-paid package for 1 month.

I bought a sim (49thb) and a 3G 'iSmart' package of 399 thb (on which I got 7% promo discount).

I just checked my balance it says it's almost empty (I have 3,07bt + bonus 6,35bt).

I haven't called yet nor sent any sms.

If I understand well I can call 150 minutes. And get 750mb on data.

1. Is that calling to any domestic number? Or only to mobile phones ?

2. Are text messages free (unlimited?).

3. Will my sim expire after a month or is it like my other (old) sim which I already have for >2 years.

No english was spoken in the shop so (being kreng jai) I didn't bother to aks too many "complicated" questions ;-)

Service was great btw.

Thx to the TV mobile phone 'geeks'/experts.

Edit: I have added a screenprint.

post-207756-0-56807000-1435732103_thumb.

Edited by Mook23

That is calls to any domestic phone number - 150 minutes worth. Seems like on this page it says - Excess Fee Package: Call 1.25 baht / minute, SMS 2 baht / text, MMS 5 baht / session. Your sim will get 30 days of validity after each top up. Seems like you can do multiple topup ups to get that validity up to a year. Online topups are here.

Does that mean that if I topup 4x in the next month I'll get 4 months extra of SIM-life? I'm only here for a month now and then abroad again for +/- 4 months. Then back. Ideally I can stick to the same (newly bought) sim. Thanks.

Edited by Mook23

You will get 30 days validity if you top up but you dont need to actually top up if you dont need the credit.

You can use the procedure described here instead: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/630471-extending-the-validity-of-your-truemove-sim-card/page-3#entry9572679

Your data package is high speed for the first 750Mb each month and then low speed for unlimited usage beyond that.