Sirikit dam has usable water for just 19 days

webfact

Wouldn't it make more sense to picture the other side of the dam, where the low level is?

Could be the other side does not look much different. Or maybe worse.

The other side is only a field, the picture shows the deep side of the dam

You really think so? So is that railway line normally under water?

Yes, it's one of those newfangled open-air tunnels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And will songkran water wasting be banned? Will it fairy cakes! Millions of gallons ( if there is any by april) evaporating into thin air

Where do you think rain come from?

what you saying? The wasted water will evaporate and fall back on the LOS and so wasting it doesn't matter? Stick to oil!

It was around 6ft below high water mark when I visited 7 weeks ago, seems like a big drop in that time.

The usable water in a dam is at the top. Multiply that 2m by the area of the dam surface, and you will have an approximation of the volume of usable water that is missing, remembering that the area will increase as the level rises.

It was around 6ft below high water mark when I visited 7 weeks ago, seems like a big drop in that time.

The usable water in a dam is at the top. Multiply that 2m by the area of the dam surface, and you will have an approximation of the volume of usable water that is missing, remembering that the area will increase as the level rises.

Still, you would imagine a reservoir would be as deep as the non reservoir side which at sirikit is about 200ft or something crazy

And will songkran water wasting be banned? Will it fairy cakes! Millions of gallons ( if there is any by april) evaporating into thin air

Where do you think rain come from?

what you saying? The wasted water will evaporate and fall back on the LOS and so wasting it doesn't matter? Stick to oil!

I am happy to help. Burning 1 tons of oil generate 840 kg of water. The oil industry save the world again!