NEW - Honda 150 c.c Scooter Photos and in person viewing Model (SN)

JDGRUEN

My friend here in Phuket has one and says they are big sellers in France

He has the box/shield as well and loves this model

I have had two Yamahas and they dont compare to the Hondas Ive owned -they dont start as well , the key barrels wear out and many are prone to vibration and you can drive around with the stand down ( accidently)

I'd buy a PCX 150 over a Yammy or a Vespa if living in Thailand

My Gf noted that to buy a Pcx on time the payments were around 4k a month. To get the Sh...They were 3k......I think there is a reason the Pcx's are so popular......

My Gf noted that to buy a Pcx on time the payments were around 4k a month. To get the Sh...They were 3k......I think there is a reason the Pcx's are so popular......

99.9% of farangs pay cash so that cannot be a valid reason for the popularity of them here.

The Sh150 is made in Japan, hence the high price.

Take a look at the new Yamaha Exiter 150. It is cheaper and looks more like a bike than a scooter.

I would go for the Yamaha.

The Honda SH150 is without a doubt the best scooter for a farang sized rider.

The wheel/tires, brakes, suspension, tuned engine and larger frame, all upgrades from the usual Thai scooter.

I do like the new Yamaha Exciter, a clever design but it is small. I sat on one. A farang on this will probably look "top heavy."

The Sh150 is made in Japan, hence the high price.

Take a look at the new Yamaha Exiter 150. It is cheaper and looks more like a bike than a scooter.

I would go for the Yamaha.

Be prepared to go through batteries if you choose a Yamaha. EVERYONE I know who has one has battery issues with them.