I rented there for 2 years (1998-99). Units are VERY small - my two BR unit was only 55 sq. mtr. 3BR units (the largest) are only 90 Sq. Mtr. Common areas are very nice, but general construction of residential units is poor quality. Noise from hallways very audible within units; minimal or no overhangs to shelter sun from windows and minimal window tinting - i.e. VERY hot when sun is in your direction. Pooled parking and not enough spaces. In 1999 I bought a condo but gave no consideration to this bldg.

• 1 month later...
I've recently become aware of Condo's at the above residence for sale/rent......

Before I go any further does anyone have experience of this place and can tell me what it is like and prices etc etc.....

2 work mates live there.. one rents a 3 bedroom, 80ish m2 place for 26000, The other a 2 bedroom for 25000. THere is a problem with the building. ONe upper side of the building can not get UBC installed. It is above the 14th floor and UBC cable does not have the booster power to get up there and the side has no direct sight to a SAT, so you are SOOL.

I find security at the place to be a pain. I wanted to leave my car there overnight and even with the owners permission I was refused by the building. The building really does not care about the individuals in the place.

I rented a condo there - also 2 bed, but in essence one bedroom, as the other was the size of shoebox - for about 5 days in 2000.

Moved out because of the reason above, couldn't get UBC on one side of the building. The owner had said this was possible when we rented, turned out it wasnt. She had another condo opposite and wanted to set up a dish there and run a line above the ceilings and into our condo but the building owners wouldnt let her.

They had a nice waterfall in the lobby but the pool area was way too small for a condo of this size.