Second hand Click I bought

Gonsalviz

The GF looked at a 6 year old Click yesterday. It looked pretty good but they wanted 29,000 baht for it with 29,000 km. Isn't that about half price of a new one?

Anyhow her mother sent us off to a place out in the boonies and we found one 6 years old for 20,000 baht, 6,700 km. The right strut leaks so atleast the strut must have more than 6,700 km on it but it runs fine. They put in a new battery a replace a bunch parts for her discerning eye. The seat was the race boy ironing board type and the front plastic cowl. Not too much worried about the leaking strut. seals and labor are cheap.

We are in Kalasin province. Is that a pretty good price?

I figured they would be cheaper in the cities but the nearest one to me is KK and that is not big or near. Somewhere along the line it just becomes uneconomical to go far away.

Buy secondhand online, less than 1,000bht to have it delivered by post.

I figured they would be cheaper in the cities but the nearest one to me is KK and that is not big or near. Somewhere along the line it just becomes uneconomical to go far away.

KK is not that bad, I bought mine there and then resold for virtually the same price. I bought from a foreigner by the local HD dealer, he first tried to take me for a ride then was quick to accept my reasonable offer. I think I found it on a web marketplace, I can't remember the name but everyone knows it.