Exchange Bhatt to USD

Thank you in advance for reading this post.

I have about 30,000 bhatt to exchange to USD before I return to my country. I have read that it is possible to do this at banks, but I did not have success in the past. I had tried to exchange bhatt for 100 USD at a SCB before and they couldn't do it.

I wonder if someone might suggest the best place to convert bhatt to USD which might be conveniently located along the BTS or if it is just best that I do this at the airport?

I surely look forward to hearing your suggestions.

You can use USD to buy THB at most large branch banks in Thailand, failing that, money changers such as Super rich can easily handle it.

Note: Super rich probably has the best rate, in a small soi opposite World Trade Centre in BKK

You can use USD to buy THB at most large branch banks in Thailand, failing that, money changers such as Super rich can easily handle it.

Note: Super rich probably has the best rate, in a small soi opposite World Trade Centre in BKK

Thank you. This would be for THB to USD and not USD to THB. Is Super rich the best and only way?

Thank you. This would be for THB to USD and not USD to THB. Is Super rich the best and only way?

Yes, THB to USD.

Super Rich is not the only option, there's thousands of banks and/or exchange booths in Thailand that can do this, Super Rich invariably does however usually have the best rate.

And are there not 2 Super Riches, one with orange color, and the other wirh another color, 2 different companies?

Which one has best rate?

Check online -

http://superrichthai.com/ or http://www.superrichthailand.com/exchange

The link for the other one I have seems to have expired sad.png

Used to be http://superrich1965.com/

Yeah, the orange one seems to have let their website expire. But both have apps on Android, that are conveniently orange icon and green icon so it is easy to tell them apart.

For the poster above, the green one usually gives a tiny bit extra. The reward for walking just a bit further to get to the green one. So for US $100 bills, the rate will just about always be .01 baht better. Just checked and orange is 35.78 baht for US $100 bills. 35.80 for the green one. For selling baht, orange is 35.84 baht, and green is 35.83 baht.

Though I have walked in and had the actual rate be slightly different from what the app says. I think that's happened in both of them. And it goes both ways. Slightly better sometimes and slightly worse sometimes. Usually it is the same rate as the app says. By different, it has never been much. Like on $1,500, it'll end up say 20 to 50 baht different than what I calculated going in. Both apps let you type in the amounts by denomination and will have a total.